Speaking to an avid Brasilian, he said Anderson should be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking to an avid Brasilian, he said Anderson should be

playing forward and 2nd striker was his explanation as he also stated he is better than Rooneyand Tevez (but take that with a grain of salt as no Argentinian is better than a Brasilian to a Brasilian)

Anderson just too good in all aspects of the game and that could be a problem as he will become a utility player instead of forward. He probably plays right back better than any BoyU player they have. Watch de ride pon de Right back
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Fergie realized he made a mistake leaving him on the bench Saturday. Fair to say Fergie got midfielder confused.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

embarrassment of riches, thats why?

Who would you play from now on, Anderson and Hargreaves in the middle against the Top 7 teams?
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
        Who would you play from now on, Anderson and Hargreaves in the middle against the Top 7 teams?
        Note ... I'm not 2nd guessing Fergie for his line up Saturday. Players have bad days and then there are days they're amazing. After the Pompey game I was hoping he would have used Anderson and Carrick from the start.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well, when an argentinian play and star in the brasilian league he must be better than many a brasilian!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            well, when an argentinian play and star in the brasilian league he must be better than many a brasilian!
            Yuh figet that the quality Brazilians were already overseas? Keep yuhself quiet Bricktop!!

Comment

suh what there was a lull in talent in brasil at that time?

all the brasilian talent that was overseas, where do they start, nuh brasil? how old was tevez? give respect where respect is due!

where was kaka, diego robinho at the time?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                suh what there was a lull in talent in brasil at that time?

all the brasilian talent that was overseas, where do they start, nuh brasil? how old was tevez? give respect where respect is due!

where was kaka, diego robinho at the time?
                Overseas!

Comment

Working...
                X