Is what kind of krassis dis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is what kind of krassis dis

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Well I have been out of my office for a few days on travel and am glad to get back so I could see what the forum had to say about our <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">BOGUS[/B], <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">PATHETIC,[/B] <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">WACK[/B], <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">ABORTIVE[/B], and <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">VOMITABLE[/B] football situation. And what the forum had to say was what I have been saying since I joined <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>(WE NEED CHANGE) </U>[/B]we need it now and we need it from the top. No aggressive successful organization would ever be satisfied with a tie or a loss <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">no never [/I]and to be successful in the football world<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"> [/I]you must be aggressive.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">We all have our own opinions but everyone realizes that the most important thing right now is to get rid of the management who by the way should be telling us (<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">ok be patient we in a[/B] <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">re-building process it will take 9 months to a year[/B]) but no such voice as come from the management. So my question is how do you penetrate the JFF and get them to see what is really going on? Don’t be rude. If I could just ask them a couple of questions perhaps I would say this; <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">(is wha kind[/B] <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">of krassis dis unu a gwan wid?)[/B] (<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Weh mek unu naw fix dis fool fool sinting?[/B]) We need change before we become a laughing stock. Love and respect. Jamboy.

RE: Is what kind of krassis dis

Haha....JB yu large seen! I think you should send a comprehensive report on Blitz Defending to the JFF. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

T.K. (10/5/2006)Haha....JB yu large seen! I think you should send a comprehensive report on Blitz Defending to the JFF. - T.K.
      I send it to them already T.K. but they don't business. They are going to mash up our beloved Reggae Boyz

Comment

JB ah you dat!!!!! If a you welcome back mi bredrin!!!! To prove dat you are not an imposter, me a request a song dedication fe me bredrins TK and Scaly!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle yu wan' two rhatid lick yu see! Nuh bodda request nutten fi mi. Is betta yu did seh Scaly and Bricktop. Dem two love to be serenade.

One of the funniests posts ever was Bricktop's song dedication to JB. That crap had me dying of laughter. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X