X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I respect the contriteness.

Yes, you can now get your fund!

And thanks on behalf of Bruce and indeed the RBSC!
    Seriously though, I would love to hear the forumites' opinions on my suggestion. Do you think it's a feasible idea? We are in a new era of Jamaican football, now that we have the "new" old Burrell. Let's offer up our suggestions to better the program.....................AGAIN!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well me just made my contribution. Can I get my fund going now sir?
      Whare did you contribute? I have seen no evidence of it.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

tears man....yuh know the toll that tears take on a man's soul?!!! do you, huh?!! do you!!??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Whare did you contribute? I have seen no evidence of it.
          This email confirms that you have paid Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club, Inc. $54.13 USD using PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
          This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *REGGAEBOYZS".

Payment Details
          Item Price:$50.00 USDSales Tax:$4.13 USDTotal:$54.13 USDOrder Description:IndyCity FC YouthBuyer:

Business Information
          Business:Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club, Inc.Contact E-Mail:admin@reggaeboyzsc.com
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I will personally bring it to the Captain's attention, whilst I am not swimming in any sea.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Well, he quoted from this book which he recommends a lot:

Coaching with Passion and Purpose, by Paul J. Banta

Mr. Banta happens to be my high school coach back in the day. Anyone who is familiar with him will attest to the fact that he knows football. He still maintains ties to Jamaica and with the JFF. Presently he is working on some academy plans and last month conducted a coaching course in Mandeville.

I made sure to use this segue to introduce myself to Simoes and let him know about my acquaintance with Paul Banta.

I also reintroduced myself to the Captain who admitted to reading our site a lot. I know he wasn't fibbing by some of his comments and questions.

It's simply amazing how this site helps people in the industry. Not talking about the Captain specifically, but just in talking with some other people, this is certainly an important resource for them.

How yuh do, Sickko?
              Jangle
              It is all for the yutes! Big up yuhself.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X