Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Warner' s last big chat...****************ed off England

Taken from guardialunlimited.com

The FA has shown that faceless governing bodies have feelings too by demanding that head of Caribbean football Jack Warner retracts his derogatory comments about English football before they agree to a June friendly with Trinidad and Tobago. Warner is reported to have
    said: "England has never had any impact on world football, England at no time has had the love and support of Europe; for Europe, England is an irritant." Derogatory? Yes. Untrue? Certainly not.

Jack apologise?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he will either claim context or that he was misquoted and apologise for that!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        he will either claim context or that he was misquoted and apologise for that!
        wah yuh mean - If England's FA is hurt, my comments were not meant to offend. If I inadvertently hurt anyone, for that I am most sorry!

dem deh mi did mean fi hurt?
        hush!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

sup'm lacka suh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X