Mosiah- Boyz Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah- Boyz Training

How was training yesterday. What does the starting 11 look like?

RE: Mosiah- Boyz Training

My starting eleven, 5-3-2 formation.

Shaun Sawyers (G)

Shavar Thomas (Sweeper)

Garfield Reid (Left Back)

Claude Davis (Centre Back)

Damion Stewart (Centre Back)

Omar Daley (Right Back)

J C-Ryce (Right Midfield)

Jerry Hue (Central Midfield)

Sean Fraser(Left Midfield)

Ricardo Fuller (Forward)

Teofore Bennett (Forward)

Note: In this five-man back Claude would play slightly in front of the other defenders, thus negating the need for a defensive midfielder such as Khari. I suspect that Luton might not be 100% healed from a recent injury; therefore, I would start Bennett in his place. Luton's speed would hardly be missed given that J C-Ryce himself is a speedy gonzalez. If Sean Fraser cannot cut it on the left link, I would bring up Garfield Reid at that position and then insert Shane Crawford at left back.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I see there is extraordinary excitement fi the Canada game, and stadium a go ram.:crazy:
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Do we still train?

Is either we miss the training ground or we nuh have enough time.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

<DIV>Defenders: Virgo, Thompson, Davis, Reid</DIV><DIV>Midfield: Daley, Campbell-Ryce, Hue, Stephenson</DIV><DIV>Forwards: Fuller, Shelton</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Some of these playershave some injuries that might prevent them from being selected for the starting eleven.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The practice was uninspiring. At one point, CB stopped the game and is ongle badwud did left fi tell dem. He made them play 2-touch after that. CB was right. Too many people trying to do too much. We expect that from Fuller who always wants to show his latest bag of tricks (many of which never come off) but when even Khari start tek on people - time for 2-touch! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Maestro looked tired and blamed it on jet lag, so let's see how he does today. The other Swedish-based players looked okay, but then again, I think they got here a day earlier.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Fraser looked like he had a Red Bull before practice, Luton looked sharp (much better ball control). </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>No goals were scored and if I do go to the training today, I hope they look a lot better. They did play better than the B side, however, even though the B side got a better look at the goal.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (10/6/2006)<DIV>Defenders: Virgo, Thompson, Davis, Reid</DIV><DIV>Midfield: Daley, Campbell-Ryce, Hue, Stephenson</DIV><DIV>Forwards: Fuller, Shelton</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Some of these playershave some injuries that might prevent them from being selected for the starting eleven.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The practice was uninspiring. At one point, CB stopped the game and is ongle badwud did left fi tell dem. He made them play 2-touch after that. CB was right. Too many people trying to do too much. We expect that from Fuller who always wants to show his latest bag of tricks (many of which never come off) but when even Khari start tek on people - time for 2-touch! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Maestro looked tired and blamed it on jet lag, so let's see how he does today. The other Swedish-based players looked okay, but then again, I think they got here a day earlier.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Fraser looked like he had a Red Bull before practice, Luton looked sharp (much better ball control). </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>No goals were scored and if I do go to the training today, I hope they look a lot better. They did play better than the B side, however, even though the B side got a better look at the goal.</DIV>
            Read - CRAP PLAYERS and or TEAM!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sawyers was going through some sessions with the physical trainer yesterday and did not play at all. Murray and the other goalie both looked decent the few times they had to make saves.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X