All the Hue-Haters and Doubters should apologise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Hue-Haters and Doubters should apologise

Jah know. The man play like an All-Star today. Big up to him. At one point I thought it was Zidane on the field. Them need fi examine him left foot, seriously, him muss have a computer in deh. Not even Beckham come close. The man tear dung stadium. Had defenders eating grass. Carl Brown suppose to feel like an ass when him remember how himlefthe manoutta WCQ.

The ites who constantly downplay the talent of our local ballers need to apologize also, unnuh see who come on come star up the game, Phillips! Star! Shawn Crawford had to get injured fi di man come on and I didn't even realize Crawford was on the field till him drop a grung and a hold him foot den mi say r*as, whey him did dhey all along?

Negatives:
    Xavian Virgo nuh good and the only reason he is in the team is because him play for Boys' Town and CB is a likkle ****man. Daley had to do all the cleaning up for him, as this Canadian yute nameSimpson was constantly getting past Virgo like he was a little boy. Trust me him neva deserve a call up. Probably needs more time to develop

Fabian Davis came on the field to some boo's, reason being, him come pon radio last week after them get knock outta a digi cup and sound like him want cuss thespectators them for booing the team. Guess his plan to not get booed didn't work.

Trust me, I was impressed with the RBz overall performance but after the match finish mi remember say we outta the Digi and Gold Cup so mi head start hat me again. LAWWWD GOD!!

RE: All the Hue-Haters and Doubters should apologise

Thanks!

...give us more lata!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That being said he needs to play 90 minutes of football.

Comment

Lionpaw (10/8/2006) At one point I thought it was Zidane on the field.
        How many times mi tell unuh seh Zidane have nothing over Hue? Now you see fi yuhself.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

True ting. Him look like Zidane with worms. Him nuh last as long and nuh win any of the 50 -50 battles.

Comment

Maestro did not win any 50-50 battle? Oh well, I guess that myth can soonbe placed with the others, including the one that said Hue will never become a Reggae Boyz player.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<DIV>And how dumb was Carl Brown for leaving him on the full 90 minutes!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Where is the promisedmatch report, boss? Mi soon affi guh wuk!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

<DIV>Later today. Or tomorrow. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Some of us work, Karl! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are the best. Instead of encouraging HUE to achieve peak fitness yuh switch the blame to the coach for playing him 90 mins

Comment

Mosiah (10/9/2006)Maestro did not win any 50-50 battle? Oh well, I guess that myth can soonbe placed with the others, including the one that said Hue will never become a Reggae Boyz player.
                      Hue in 50-50. i will take my chances with the other player. Unless is Jonathan Williams.

Comment

Mosiah (10/9/2006)<DIV>And how dumb was Carl Brown for leaving him on the full 90 minutes!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>
                        A lie the commentator did a tell on him and Rhyce?

Leaving him on. Mi see Italy leave Totti on the field while him a walk, suh that is not really anything new for coaches and their playmakers.

Comment

Mosiah (10/9/2006)Maestro did not win any 50-50 battle? Oh well, I guess that myth can soonbe placed with the others, including the one that said Hue will never become a Reggae Boyz player.
                          All when the man duh good unnuh find a way to critisize the man. If you've ever seen Carlos Valderamma play, you'd realise that both him and Hue have something in common. And its not worms.
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Reggae-Fan (10/9/2006)
                            All when the man duh good unnuh find a way to critisize the man. If you've ever seen Carlos Valderamma play, you'd realise that both him and Hue have something in common. And its not worms.

What him a Valderamma have in common? Carlos have better control and is a better short ball passer and is a one touch footballer. Hue have a much better shot than him and tends to take more than one touch.

Comment

Look like yuh juss come inna dis.

Impressed with the performance ?

I remember the days of representing against Brazil.. sending home South American teams wondering what happened.. a REAL MIDFIELD..

Mi nuh see nutting yet fi people ah talk bout South Africa..

Dem bettah start rejuvenate Andy Williams and Tappa.. where is that young fellow.. Keith Kelly ?

Comment

Working...
                              X