Time Time Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Time Time

"We nuh have nu time fi develop our program" and then unnu say it is not all about Africa 2010 and ask "where is Rene plan"

The fact is most of our supporters including many on this site is not really interested in building a program but just see two SALAD and cuss the balla them whether them a UB40 or local players.

All I can say is if we don't support Simoes we will never have another coach who have the energy, imagination and interest at heart. No other coach will give the 200% that Simoes give and he realise he can't do it alone and getting others involved.

It took 2 years for St.Kitts to develop a competitive youth program, It took Haiti less. If many people remember most of our current under 20 players whipped the rest of the caribbean at under 15 level even with Jack Warner trying to set it fi Trinidad. So how comes they are pushing ahead and these players are left behind?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

True dat, why yuh tink mi
    juss rubber stamp whey him say?

Comment

Why you calling my name in vain.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Not in vain mi bredda
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X