Simoes says he made a mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes says he made a mistake

He said he thought about building a foundation instead of winning the match against T&T. He considers that a mistake.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

A same thing them do the man before. After the pressure them put pon the man fi nothing at all.

Simoes cancel all a dem Brazil trip and just call pure UB40, Don't pick nobody from HV or Portmore, them have a long list of English players fi you it easier if you pick them.

Jamaicans are not interested in building anything, them accept foolishness like current West Indies cricket and "youth developement" for four years that can't put 10 local player pon a field to draw with Trinidad.

Don't waste your time Mr. Simoes just use the time as vacation. Too much quality coaches deh a Jamaica.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I kinda find Simoes and King gave T&T too much credit in the post game press conference. Yes, T&T used a youthfull side....but that is the best side they have outside of the guys that went to the world cup...some of those other guys have since resigned or have turned senior citizens. We could have easily disptached this side by upwards of 4 goals.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

That is our best side ok RF .... yes with three under 20 players and about 3/4 of the team that has not played more thant 6 internationals yeah ok... knock yuh self out RF ....

Comment

Nami, give us an idea of the side you will use against England or us on the return leg?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He said he thought about building a foundation instead of winning the match against T&T. He considers that a mistake.
            I think you know what Simoes really meant? ...that those who are disappointed are "fools"! He is saying that he was "building a foundation" and the result was unimportant.

I tend to agree with the result being 'somewhat' unimportant...

...but I am totally opposed to the way he attempted to 'bring on" the inexperienced NPL players in this match!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tilla the game against england is a more testemonial match becuase you and latapy who retired may be playing..

Player abroad ..
              collin samuel Kevaughn Connell edwards John sctoland lawrence
              Julius James , Jones . Ince , birchall Glen sealy shakes ,sancho andrews avery john,roberts

Local based
              In additon the players that played against jamaica i am sure there would be new faces because the coach has not witnessed the proleague games

Comment

Naminirt, players like Scotland, John, Glen and Jones are all competing for the same spot, so give us a starting team that would be much different from the one that came to Jamaica.

Comment

Pressure on Simoes ...LOLOL Big Big WC coach mek likkle Jamaica pressure im selection process
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X