X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pace of the game had liverpool Buss by the 1st half

Arsenal by the 75 th minute
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Kuyt earned himself a C.L spot for next season .Tireless worker.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yup!
      They ran each other to a stand-still!
      ...but in terms of penetrating attacks - LIVERPOOL had more!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Commentator said Liverpool was out played , i disagree it was a tactical game score one and defend it, obviously you are going to appear being out played but when it ends a holostic view would tell the tale that tactically liverpool out played arsenal in that we leave with an away goal advantage. 2-1 liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Commentator said Liverpool was out played , i disagree it was a tactical game score one and defend it, obviously you are going to appear being out played but when it ends a holostic view would tell the tale that tactically liverpool out played arsenal in that we leave with an away goal advantage. 2-1 liverpool.
          Yes!
          ...outplayed in terms of possession. You were chasing all game....excepting for a 10 minute stretch in the 1st half.
          However, having said that when you came forward your passes - interpassing - had us stretched and if it were not for our defenders....Hat's off to William "skipper" Gallas and the rest...who intercepted often what would have been penultimate passes...passes that if they had gotten through would have had our goal at 'pool's mercy...we would have been up the creek!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ooooooh?
            My GUNNERS should have gotten a PENALTY!

Comment

Begging is so unlike you, Karl.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Begging is so unlike you, Karl.
                Yuh disagree?
                Penalty, dat!

Comment

It's also very unbecoming of me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So it was not survival of the fittest?
                    pr
                    Peter R

Comment

Some might have said that about Roma over ManU.. I have to drop the "re" at the end there... I must give ManU respect as they defended brilliantly and restricted Roma to largely feeble attemps and the one or two that were brilliant Van der Sar earned his keep (so to speak).

Yesterday, you could have seen momentum shift due to good defence and opportunistic (which is good btw) play.

Have to go home and hope to catch a replay of today's match.

pr
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Some might have said that about Roma over ManU.. I have to drop the "re" at the end there... I must give ManU respect as they defended brilliantly and restricted Roma to largely feeble attemps and the one or two that were brilliant Van der Sar earned his keep (so to speak).

Yesterday, you could have seen momentum shift due to good defence and opportunistic (which is good btw) play.

Have to go home and hope to catch a replay of today's match.

pr
                        mmm?
                        Yes!
                        ...yet Roma had many clear chances at goal! I would not say...I do not know if I would say that the GUNNERS had that many chances at goal!

Comment

it did just name "survival" ...like bob album!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X