RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEFENDER: Darren Mooore 6'2" ...212 lbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Triniman ... yuh joking ... right?
    Lazie he would be a better player at international level than thomas more size may read the game better etc

Comment

[quote=Karl;93602]Still clumsy!
      In any case he is no better than our "in matches often brain goes to sleep" - Claude Davis!

quote]

but better than shavar thomas and maybe even stewart i suppose ... there is also micheal johnson of derby.... he should be looked at....

Comment

maybe second or third time seeing him. (could be more..since i have seen derby play several times this season).

It occurred to be he has Jamaican genes...so i took a close look at him in saturday's game.
        Last edited by HL; April 7, 2008, 03:35 PM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

really? what made you realise that he had jamaican genes?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

clearly, gamma! the dangling spliff must have given it away.

DUH!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

..from discussions on this forum. heard his name mentioned.

plus...the danglin' spliff hanging from his mouth last saturday.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                ..from discussions on this forum. heard his name mentioned.

plus...the danglin' spliff hanging from his mouth last saturday.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok...the dangling spliff is always a clincher......

so the other occasions prior to saturday when you saw him play, sans the dangling spliff, you had not yet made the jamaican connection?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Darren Moore is a big vehicle with no power steering.
                    Man unuh forumites good wid unuh similies. I remember one from Karl sometime ago. He likened Moore to a big oil tanker. He drops anchor but he still continues to drift for a couple hours before coming to rest. That would be a disadvantage for Mr. Moore who would certainly come up against some skilful and enterprising forwards who liike to take the ball to him on the run.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

and wha bout stew peas please eh tilla . the man deserve a call. simones said once you have a ja passport yuh have a chance

Comment

Stew Peas is quick and although he was a bit erratic and rough around the edges, QPR and playing in the Championship seem to have cleaned him up a lot. I would take Peas over Darren Moore any day.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Namishut, size is not all that matters. I would take Shavar over Moore any day. I think Shavar playing for Derby would do a better job there too. It is just that he did not get the opportunity.

Comment

Him an Michael Johnson did done pledge allegiance to club ovah country from nineteen how long, suh dem x out

Comment

Mi ah nuh forum expert neighdah but mi a drop mi likkle two cents inna it.

Comment

Working...
                              X