Would be nice if Arsenal get him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be nice if Arsenal get him

Would be nice to see Ben Afra on one wing and the already explosive Arsenal player Carlos Vela on the other next season. Rosicky you were missed but we have to move on and increase our depth.

L’OM dreaming of Ben Arfa
    by Laurent Picard, 08 April 2008

Marseille chairman Pape Diouf has revealed that Lyon starlet Hatem Ben Arfa would be warmly welcomed at Stade Velodrome.

Click here for the player’s profile on our partner’s website www.frenchleague.com.

Marseille are definitely OL’s bogey team, as they beat the reigning champions home and away this season in Ligue 1, and both spectacular games have been shown live on Setanta Sports.
    Related Links
    Football
    Arsenal
    Lyon
    Manchester United
    Marseille
    Ligue 1

Diouf has been impressed by France international Ben Arfa, who slalomed his way through OL's defence last Sunday without hitting the back of the net.

The flying winger has become a super sub for Alain Perrin, and Diouf does not understand how such a promising player does not start.

“He is extraordinary,” Diouf told L’Equipe. “If tomorrow I had the means to make him come to Marseille, I wouldn’t hesitate a second.

“Even if it’s for a single wonderful play per game, I take him right now.

“When I think that there is a coach in Lyon that puts him on the bench!”

Ben Arfa has been linked to Manchester United and Arsene Wenger recently declared himself a fan of his fellow countryman.

L’OM are negotiating contract extensions with both full backs Taye Taiwo and summer signing Laurent Bonnart, who imposed himself as a replacement for Newcastle’s Habib Beye.

Al-Dhafra centre back El-Amine Erbat is being linked to Le Velodrome as well. The Morocco international was scouted by a number of teams during the recent African Cup of Nations.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Time to let Walcott fly!
    He has shown in his last few matches that he is eagar. He is straining at the bits. Next season he shall be a demon!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

but does he play TEAM?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        but does he play TEAM?
        Walcott?
        If there is such a thing as "too much TEAM", Walcott would be it!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

isn't that as bad as ANTI-Team?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            isn't that as bad as ANTI-Team?
            Isn't what as bad as anti-TEAM?

Comment

too much team!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X