RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that Fabregas trying to keep up with Babel!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that Fabregas trying to keep up with Babel!?!

Even Maestro must be faster!

Now, let me take yet another look at the penalty. After 3 viewings, I would agree with the ref, but a couple more looks won't hurt. One angle made the penalty look unjust, but two other angles confirmed it. How can we argue about such a call when it certainly was not the weirdest call ever? It was at least close. That's football. Deal with it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

It certainly was a penalty ... but the wicked fact is Arsenal were denied a CLEAR penalty in the previous leg.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Even Maestro must be faster!
      At the best of times he cannot. With a fresh Babel and a tired Fabregas it was no contest. Yet the spirit of Fabregas stood out...he tried and Babel had to 'brush' him aside. If Fabregas was a little less tired...who knows maybe he would have done just enough to put Babel off!...still not important Liverpool had already won!

Now, let me take yet another look at the penalty. After 3 viewings, I would agree with the ref, but a couple more looks won't hurt. One angle made the penalty look unjust, but two other angles confirmed it. How can we argue about such a call when it certainly was not the weirdest call ever? It was at least close. That's football. Deal with it!
      No argument from me...
      ...but...??? ...on another day who knows???
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

a suh di ting set!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Put it in the context of the one on Helb.. unno have a short memory.. Rucks side..

Comment

The wickest act is how Arsenal over react after the goal and

allowed Liverpool to get back so fast in their area. Arsenal too attack minded at all times and them nu have no great finisher. Anyway Chelsea nah allowed that to happen to them especially if our goalkeepers are healthy.

Chelsea vs Barcelona final.

Comment

Don't be so bitter.

I don't know a soul in the world who wouldn't agree that Hleb was fouled. But that's the game! Yuh know how many teams have missed out on a world cup title because of even more blatant nondecisions, or decisions?

Get over it! The Kings of Europe are about to take back that which they loaned out. Yuhsimi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Don't be so bitter.

I don't know a soul in the world who wouldn't agree that Hleb was fouled. But that's the game! Yuh know how many teams have missed out on a world cup title because of even more blatant nondecisions, or decisions?

Get over it! The Kings of Europe are about to take back that which they loaned out. Yuhsimi?
                Yuh boas-cie eeen?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                  allowed Liverpool to get back so fast in their area. Arsenal too attack minded at all times and them nu have no great finisher. Anyway Chelsea nah allowed that to happen to them especially if our goalkeepers are healthy.

Chelsea vs Barcelona final.

C'mon man. Which side of the fence are you on? Nuh you just seh de odder day seh yuh a one Spurs fan? How comes now yuh a talk bout "our goalkeepers"? State yuh position!!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    C'mon man. Which side of the fence are you on? Nuh you just seh de odder day seh yuh a one Spurs fan? How comes now yuh a talk bout "our goalkeepers"? State yuh position!!!
                    Rolling Stone!
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                    X