This here sums up Jamaica football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This here sums up Jamaica football

This is commical. The coach dj admiral bailey run some man from the theam. The manager dj charlie chaplian re-instate the man.. The boss producer Patrick Roberts stand by the coach well I would too Admiral have more hits than Chaplin. He says he only want results ??? too bad he dont look for that with the national team.. dem is some jokers..

Arnett Gardens' manager calls for Richardson's return
    published: Wednesday | October 11, 2006
    <DIV class=KonaBody>

Howard Walker, Staff Reporter

THE MANAGER of Arnett <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Gardens</SPAN> Football Club, Charlie Chaplin, has ordered - with immediate effect - the reinstatement of Kwame Richardson who was sacked on Monday, saying management was not aware of the coach's decision.

However, club president Patrick Roberts, quickly came to the defence of his coach, Glendon 'Admiral' Bailey, saying he was aware of what was happening, in fact, he signed the dismissal letters.

Richardson, along with six other players, Lacon Brissett, Conry Hall, David Bernard Jr., Oneil Marshall, Kierald McLeod and Colin Oldham, was given dismissal letters by coach Bailey upon arriving for training on Monday.

"This decision that them take ... they should have contacted me and the minister (Omar Davies)," Chaplin told The Gleaner yesterday.

"I am going to order him back in the team with immediate effect," he said.

"Although we are up for discipline and everything, if we bring in people, we bring them to get them (players) on a level.

"I am going to rule against that because it is not one factor making the team lose ... Kwame is an all leading goalscorer for us," said Chaplin, who used to coach a team called Border Patrol in the 1980s.

Roberts agrees

Roberts, responding to Chaplin's gesture, said he was totally in agreement with the coach, but nothing was cast in <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">stone</SPAN>.

"It cannot be a situation where you say you are going to reinstate just like that. The coaches have all rights to make recommendations," said Roberts.

"I do not interfere with technical decisions like that. What I do want is results. If the coaches say these are the routes that I have to go, then I am going because when I am not getting results they (coaches) can't tell me nothing," said Roberts.

He continued: "Kwame and I are bona-fide f

RE: This here sums up Jamaica football

this is funny as hell. Where is Josey Wales and Daddy U Roy when you need them Chick a bow, chick a bow wow wow.

Arnett seems to be in disarray at the moment.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Imagine that.. but the only thing is when you stop laughing is that you see that it mirrors our national program. People there who dont know anything about football. As I told a parent the other day.. loving football and knowing anything about it is two different things. We need football administrator.. Where is balla these days.

Comment

u know what if josey had to back charlie or admiral who would he choose. both are his boys... This would be hard.... I know chalie is close to the real boss though.

Comment

Courtney, di real big man, would have straightened them all out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yup..

Comment

ahbwoy
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The coach must get results or he shall be held to accounts.

The coach acts by changing his squad to better help him get results.

The coach's boss saysthe coach cannot change the team to help in getting better results.

Arnett or di coach dead! :w00t:
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

dem miss courtney already!!!!

any what yuh expect if not comedy when yuh manager name "charlie chaplin"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma (10/11/2006)dem miss courtney already!!!!
                    Wah yuh a seh - balla naaah step up?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X