X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Luton a give TK headache

Mosiah (10/11/2006)
    Me (10/11/2006)

Just because you and Lazie believe the NPL is tougher then international ball don't blame me.
    Who did say all a dat?!?
    T.K., yuh hanging wid Jawge too long. I said no such thing. Get it straight. I cannot see why yuh deh pon the youth case. The man say what him say and him backing it up. Okay, him may not score against England and USA, but him goal ratio on the int'l scene support what he said.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage>Yu come back wid dis foolishness agains Me.

Firstly I never called Luton stupid. I called what he said stupid.

Just because you and Lazie believe the NPL is tougher then international ball don't blame me. I guess when man can buss up Canada and Guatemala's net him is a big bigballa. Yawn. Tell me when he actually scores against someone good internationally. Until then mi nuh wan' 'ere nutten more fram yu and Lazie trying todefend de man. De man scoreless against the US, England, Ghana and Australlia and dem still a try convince demself dat Luton talking sense. Unno nuh easy. 'bout score'gainst Canada. Yu mad! - T.K.</SPAN>

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblPostSignature>Courtney Livingston - A man who cared for the welfare of Jamaica and Jamaicans above all else. RIP. You will be missed.</SPAN> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><DIV></DIV><DIV>Look at the stuff in red. Who believes such a thing?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie I am not on anybody's case. You guys brought it up with your post the other day calling me out. I put out the poll as a joke and then you guys started acting all high and mighty. Now that I have decided to engage you in the discussion I am ridingLuton's case? On top of that I am now aperson who has shown that I will lie to make myself not look bad?Seriously now. Luton has been playing very well in the all matches I saw of him from Concacaf Cup 05 through now so I am not really worried about his progress in the least or his mindset to go even further. Clearly he is on a the right path. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Mosiah I love how you latch onto that sentence. Anyone who reads that post realize I was jesting with Me and Lazie. Obviously I was needling them for the post they made the other day directed at me. The entire post shows that it was in good fun.In either case that is not what Me was talking about. He is talking about me lying about what Luton said and claiming that I lie to makemyself not look bad.Now I wantto know what specificallyI am lying about to ensure that I not look bad.- T.K.

Comment

Lazie a gwaan high and mighty? Wow ... thats a new one. You can duh yuh poll fi mek fun a Lazie, I can tek a good laugh too. Just big up Luton and dun.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<DIV>Just wanted to make sure that you realise thatwe all unintentionally put words in others' mouths. Yuh gwine haffi tek up di lying issue wid smaddy else!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Stay cool, TK! A nuh nutten. I know we all want to see Luton dun di best in the world. He is still young, remember!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Luton Shelton's int'l goal-scoring record exceeds his NPL goal-scoring record. Nuff said.

Comment

T.K. (10/11/2006)Me talk straight man. What specifically am I lying about? You are the one who is taking the "leaps of logic" trying to justify what he said. I am just stating what the man said and adding nothing to his words. He said flat out that NPL ball was easier than international ball. Nowshow me where I am lying. For someone who is tryingto spin what Luton said you sure are confident in calling me a liar.- T.K.
                  Is you same one trying to take what the man said out of context. You act like is not something people did observe before him make the statement.

Shame on you. Nuh worry, Luton forgive you.

Comment

I have taken nothing he said out of context.

You are the one who has taken what he said out of context. Or more specifically you are the one trying to read more into what said rather then take his words at face value. You are trying to qualify what Luton said. Qualifications that Luton himself never said nor impliedin the interview.

Now if it is your observations and you are trying to deduce what he meant through your observations of his matches in the NPL that is one thing. But to now claim that he said that international ball is easier due to the quality of fields, referee and fouls is a flat out misrepresentation.

See unlike you I do not believe you are lying to make yourself look not bad but are simply mistaken about what was said in the interview. In either case you should not be wasting so much time posting to someone whohas shown tobe liar.- T.K.

Comment

T.K. (10/11/2006)I have taken nothing he said out of context.

You are the one who has taken what he said out of context. Or more specifically you are the one trying to read more into what said rather then take his words at face value. You are trying to qualify what Luton said. Qualifications that Luton himself never said nor impliedin the interview.

Now if it is your observations and you are trying to deduce what he meant through your observations of his matches in the NPL that is one thing. But to now claim that he said that international ball is easier due to the quality of fields, referee and fouls is a flat out misrepresentation.

See unlike you I do not believe you are lying to make yourself look not bad but are simply mistaken about what was said in the interview. In either case you should not be wasting so much time posting to someone whohas shown tobe liar.- T.K.
                      you nuh have nuh shame. You going round a act like the man seh Intl ball easier for everyone else. You really have no shame. The only reason why I even go into the reasons is to show you how batman and batgirl never even consider there is logic to his statement. Now unu a act like him seh it easier for Stew Peas and Daley and the other baller dem.

You nuh have nuh shame. Nuh worry Luton forgive you. Just big up the baller and gwaan easy.

Comment

Like I said unlike you I try not to assume what a person means. I just take them at face value until they themselves qualify their statements. After that I will leave the mind reading up to people like yourself who seem to have a talent for those things. Oops there I go again lying to make myself look not bad. God forbidpeople actuallyhave a genuine disagreement on something.

In either case him fi get big up yes. He finally broke our 20+ game losing streak over teams not named Guatemala.

At this pointI will take it.How does the old saying go...to get out of a hole you first have to stop digging. Fortunately Luton took the shovel and broke it in two. Now hopefully with this brief respite courtesy of Luton and co. the JFFcan figure a wayof getting us out of it. - T.K.

Comment

T.K. (10/11/2006)Like I said unlike you I try not to assume what a person means. I just take them at face value until they themselves qualify their statements. After that I will leave the mind reading up to people like yourself who seem to have a talent for those things. Oops there I go again lying to make myself look not bad. God forbidpeople actuallyhave a genuine disagreement on something.

In either case him fi get big up yes. He finally broke our 20+ game losing streak over teams not named Guatemala.

At this pointI will take it.How does the old saying go...to get out of a hole you first have to stop digging. Fortunately Luton took the shovel and broke it in two. Now hopefully with this brief respite courtesy of Luton and co. the JFFcan figure a wayof getting us out of it. - T.K.
                          Face Value, ha ha. You mean you have Washington DC habits of picking out a quote and applying it to where it not even applicable.

Nuh worry, Luton forgive you.

Comment

Allright let's just dead this stupid discussion. You are right I am wrong. I am a liar who has shown that I will lie to make myself not look bad. Case closed. - T.K.

Comment

T.K. (10/11/2006)Allright let's just dead this stupid discussion. You are right I am wrong. I am a liar who has shown that I will lie to make myself not look bad. Case closed. - T.K.
                              That is not the important thing.

The important thing is that Luton forgive you.

Comment

Working...
                              X