No announcement yet.

Breaking News .. Ricardo Fuller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know damn good and well that the discussion was centered around this season and the Championship games. OK, since I do not have the time, show me evidence of the games you talk about where he scored penalties last season?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      You know damn good and well that the discussion was centered around this season and the Championship games. OK, since I do not have the time, show me evidence of the games you talk about where he scored penalties last season?
      No. The discussion was based around Fuller's ability to take penalty kicks for Stoke. Go pull up your page from last season and you will see the penalty he scored against Leicester on 3/31/07. It would also be interesting to see the ratio of Stokes penalty kicks that he has taken.

Comment

You wrong boss, argument done. Sorry mi neva did bet.

Comment

Why do you keep respondng to Lazie? I am right you just don't know how to qualify your statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            No. The discussion was based around Fuller's ability to take penalty kicks for Stoke. Go pull up your page from last season and you will see the penalty he scored against Leicester on 3/31/07. It would also be interesting to see the ratio of Stokes penalty kicks that he has taken.
            Fuller is not the main penalty taker. Lawrence and that guy that went to Sunderland have taken most of the penalties. Fuller would have a bunch more goals if he were taking all the penalties he created.

Comment

He took 33% of the penalties this season so he is one of the main penalty takers.

Comment

So they only had 6 penalties this season? From the 6 he took and scored two. Yes, he is the main penalty taker based on those numbers BT.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  So they only had 6 penalties this season? From the 6 he took and scored two. Yes, he is the main penalty taker based on those numbers BT.
                  "One of"!!!

Comment

OK sar.

Comment

Working...
                    X