United Fear Barcelona Too - Cruyff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Fear Barcelona Too - Cruyff

Johan Cruyff has demanded that Barcelona supporters stop being so negative ahead of the Champions League semi final encounter with Manchester United and thinks that the English side fear the Blaugrana.

The Dutch legend is infuriated with the general pessimism surrounding Camp Nou after so many indifferent league results and he insists that the Red Devils will recognise just how difficult it will be for them to beat Frank Rijkaard's team in Europe.

"I know that to think like that is very typical of culés. Things always appear to be more negative than positive for them. But if it helps at all, then I do not share that opinion. Are they going to hammer us? Why would anyone think that? Where is the evidence?"

Barcelona will have been the team that United wanted to avoid in the last four, according to Cruyff, and he believes that Barça fans should be proud that their team is so highly respected. "While I really do think that Manchester United are the best of the three English sides left in the competition, I am absolutely convinced that they think that same thing about Barça. They feel that out of the other three semi finalists, Barça are the strongest," he added.

Finally, Cruyff explained why he feels that Barça could cause United real problems as the Premier League outfit will not be accustomed to the way that the Blaugrana play. "Barça have players that can open up the game, create space and make one-on-one situations against them. Messi is very unique, while Bojan is improving all the time and Dos Santos has an interesting future;" he concluded.

Lucas Brown, Goal.com
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Cruyff is fooling himself. The Empire may respect Barca but FEAR? Him serious? Watching Barca in their league I see nothing to worry about ... yes, they can score ... so can the Empire. They have players that can turn a game ... so does the Empire. They can pass the air out of the ball .... give them that.

The Empire can keep attackers out ... Barca struggling in that area worse dem have a strainer fi a keeper. Anyone of these teams can reach the final, but to think that the Empire FEAR anybody is a myth.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

dem defense saaaffff bad.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        dem defense saaaffff bad.
        Cruyff nuh realize that. Futhermore, Manu have players in the forward and midfield that can Xploit that defense. Worse .... Nani should be retuning in time for that tie? Dem nuh aware that armageddon is nigh.

Comment

if Nani return who's space him a go get?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

if Nani return who's space him a go get?
            Well, I think he is a better attacker than PArk and he can make a more significant contribution than Giggs. He can play on the left wing or the right wing as well and with the speed he has .....

Watch it.

Comment

Well Park in my opinion is used to close down play especially in the attacking half. Not a lot of players cover the ground Park cover and he is a bundle of pressure. He can rush back to defense and then go in attack. I don't think Fergie use him mainly for attacking but to contain others. If you take out Park then Tevez is the man in my view so that is why I think Nani will find it hard.

Comment

Well Park in my opinion is used to close down play especially in the attacking half. Not a lot of players cover the ground Park cover and he is a bundle of pressure. He can rush back to defense and then go in attack. I don't think Fergie use him mainly for attacking but to contain others. If you take out Park then Tevez is the man in my view so that is why I think Nani will find it hard.

What a headache to have..........hhhmmmmm!!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I suspect his guess is correct, in any event Man U fear is Barca will raise their level for CL....
                  He is wrong about Man U playing in Europe, I believe if Fergie puts his best foot forward Barca will have to be at their very best to have a chance.
                  It is all up to Fergie.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                  X