I think Chelsea had some problem in the dressing room today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Chelsea had some problem in the dressing room today

before starting this game. The man seems like them give up on the league title. Only Joe Cole and Essien wanted to play today. I get the feeling that Grant nu care a damn anymore after the manager comment about his job next year. I wonder who their new coach is going to be. IF MANU BEAT BLACKBURN THEN THE EPL IS THEIRS.

I wonder if manchester is winning the lab technology why their players are so strong right throught the season.

Remind me of how americans use to dominate track .....

Is always sumpting nuh suh?..anything but giving my youths dem props.
    I take it that Chelsea will no longer win the EPL, care to revise from now(Barca has the same problem in their domestic league)your views on Barca winning the CL?...or will it now be Pool in this any team as long as it isn't Man U.?

Blessed

Comment

Mi tell unnu Chelsea can't win nothing cause half a di man them want fi leave and some a the man them feel them a too much superstar.

No team can't win like that
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

but dem can come second! ahead of teams with less talent and more unity....nuh mixed message dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True but you know them have the quality but lacking the extra drive.

Arsenal did well by any measure because at the start of the season nobody thought they would have done so well, it has all been teamwork.

While nobody expect Chelsea to lose the title as they still have numerous about of good players but the only reason they have beaten Arsenal is injury to key players and a bit of inexperience, with a team lacking a Great central defender.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            but dem can come second! ahead of teams with less talent and more unity....nuh mixed message dat?

Star I see dat yuh having some issues with your team's position. Call my secretary and see if Dr. Jangle have any openings this afternoon. 1-800-ARSENALFANS. Karl me nuh have nuh time fe deal wid your issues, so no badda call.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X