Man U a lucky side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U a lucky side

The game against Arsenal proved this , the plethora of chances Adebayour got and couldnt finish them off, the Lucky goal against Pool., yet they escape with wins ,Is it luck or genius they say its a fine line.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    The game against Arsenal proved this , the plethora of chances Adebayour got and couldnt finish them off, the Lucky goal against Pool., yet they escape with wins ,Is it luck or genius they say its a fine line.
    Adebayor missed chances, as did Rooney .. not to mention Park. You did realize that as soon as Arsenal went 1-0 what Fergie did?

Regarding the Liverpool circus you call a football team ... last I checked unuh pick 3-0 ... now which one is lucky?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A change of luck still will not help Pool(either way).
      The wish of all Pool fans has to be that Barca saves them the agony of facing Man U, I wonder if any will confirm...., well I am starting with you X, do you?

Blessed

Comment

I hope and pray we get Man U on a C.L platter to show the world how fe kill a BIG side.

U see we do this every day.Milan - Inter and A.C , Barca , Chel$ki etc.etc

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I hope and pray we get Man U on a C.L platter to show the world how fe kill a BIG side.

U see we do this every day.Milan - Inter and A.C , Barca , Chel$ki etc.etc
          The other day mi see mi wife a mark some student papers. One question was fill in the missing number.

Suh X .. fill in the missing number 1, 3, ___.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah, but why it has to be in the finals?
            Anyway, we have the means by which to take care of Barca, it will likely be a couple high scoring games, and I must admit, the circumstances favour Man U(Starting with the away game....).
            Is Chelsea good preparation for your desired encounter with Man U?

Blessed

Comment

Chelsea is Xcellent preparation , it shouldnt be too hard to dispatch of them, giving us rest and hopefully no injuries.

Let me just say it for the record , I grudgingly respect Man U , i wouldnt be a good adversary if I didnt respect my competion.

We need Man U more than any other team , to shake off some mental crippling blot , Man U doesnt need us to do the same.

Good thing its the C.L where we always rise to the occasion.

Comment

RocK I dont see Man U dealing with Eto, Messi & Co very well.

Comment

Chelsea is Xcellent preparation , it shouldnt be too hard to dispatch of them, giving us rest and hopefully no injuries.

Let me just say it for the record , I grudgingly respect Man U , i wouldnt be a good adversary if I didnt respect my competion.

We need Man U more than any other team , to shake off some mental crippling blot , Man U doesnt need us to do the same.

Good thing its the C.L where we always rise to the occasion.
                  X .. whats next? 1, 3, ___?

Comment

RocK I dont see Man U dealing with Eto, Messi & Co very well.
                    You maybe right ... how do you see their defense handling our attack?

Comment

Easy

Comment

Easy
                        We'll see.

Comment

...and the truth! - Fortune favours the brave!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X