Man U a lucky side

• Man U a lucky side

The game against Arsenal proved this , the plethora of chances Adebayour got and couldnt finish them off, the Lucky goal against Pool., yet they escape with wins ,Is it luck or genius they say its a fine line.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The game against Arsenal proved this , the plethora of chances Adebayour got and couldnt finish them off, the Lucky goal against Pool., yet they escape with wins ,Is it luck or genius they say its a fine line.
    Adebayor missed chances, as did Rooney .. not to mention Park. You did realize that as soon as Arsenal went 1-0 what Fergie did?

Regarding the Liverpool circus you call a football team ... last I checked unuh pick 3-0 ... now which one is lucky?

A change of luck still will not help Pool(either way).
      The wish of all Pool fans has to be that Barca saves them the agony of facing Man U, I wonder if any will confirm...., well I am starting with you X, do you?

I hope and pray we get Man U on a C.L platter to show the world how fe kill a BIG side.

U see we do this every day.Milan - Inter and A.C , Barca , Chel$ki etc.etc

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I hope and pray we get Man U on a C.L platter to show the world how fe kill a BIG side.

U see we do this every day.Milan - Inter and A.C , Barca , Chel$ki etc.etc
          The other day mi see mi wife a mark some student papers. One question was fill in the missing number.

Suh X .. fill in the missing number 1, 3, ___.

Yeah, but why it has to be in the finals?
            Anyway, we have the means by which to take care of Barca, it will likely be a couple high scoring games, and I must admit, the circumstances favour Man U(Starting with the away game....).
            Is Chelsea good preparation for your desired encounter with Man U?

Chelsea is Xcellent preparation , it shouldnt be too hard to dispatch of them, giving us rest and hopefully no injuries.

Let me just say it for the record , I grudgingly respect Man U , i wouldnt be a good adversary if I didnt respect my competion.

We need Man U more than any other team , to shake off some mental crippling blot , Man U doesnt need us to do the same.

Good thing its the C.L where we always rise to the occasion.

RocK I dont see Man U dealing with Eto, Messi & Co very well.

Chelsea is Xcellent preparation , it shouldnt be too hard to dispatch of them, giving us rest and hopefully no injuries.

Let me just say it for the record , I grudgingly respect Man U , i wouldnt be a good adversary if I didnt respect my competion.

We need Man U more than any other team , to shake off some mental crippling blot , Man U doesnt need us to do the same.

Good thing its the C.L where we always rise to the occasion.
                  X .. whats next? 1, 3, ___?

RocK I dont see Man U dealing with Eto, Messi & Co very well.
                    You maybe right ... how do you see their defense handling our attack?

Easy

Easy
                        We'll see.

...and the truth! - Fortune favours the brave!