Wha di fornication di Empire a duh?

• Wha di fornication di Empire a duh?

Dem better get it together for the second half.

That was an incredible header by Tevez!

... true .. but I have to admit, Brad was amazing.

The team was unsble to keep its form in the first half, Giggs was suspect and our defence was missing a step or two. Our players are at their best when they remain true to their positions.
        Good news is Vidic and Nani appear to be okay, and of course the flip side is it isn't encouraging when you can't keep a clean sheet especially with Barca lurking around the corner. OBTW, I was happy Fergie started Rooney and Tevez, more work is needed but it is an auspicious start.

Mi tell unnu Manu a look fi a graceful way to throw we the title. All three top teams a act like the title a hot bread.

Manu is incredible against the big teams but have not been great against second tier teams this year.

While Friedel did good Manu sleep out the first half.

True dat!!! Don't take anything from blackburn still.

Bolton is a very good team on most days. They are like Big Sam's Bolton only a bit more organized.

Mi tell unnu Manu a look fi a graceful way to throw we the title. All three top teams a act like the title a hot bread.

Manu is incredible against the big teams but have not been great against second tier teams this year.

While Friedel did good Manu sleep out the first half.
                Wonda how BoyU ave suh pints, den?

dem nuh much more than Chelsea and Arsenal.
                  You think drawing with teams such as Wigan, Blackburn etc is what great teams do?