Wha di fornication di Empire a duh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha di fornication di Empire a duh?

Dem better get it together for the second half.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

That was an incredible header by Tevez!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

... true .. but I have to admit, Brad was amazing.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The team was unsble to keep its form in the first half, Giggs was suspect and our defence was missing a step or two. Our players are at their best when they remain true to their positions.
        Good news is Vidic and Nani appear to be okay, and of course the flip side is it isn't encouraging when you can't keep a clean sheet especially with Barca lurking around the corner. OBTW, I was happy Fergie started Rooney and Tevez, more work is needed but it is an auspicious start.

Blessed

Comment

Mi tell unnu Manu a look fi a graceful way to throw we the title. All three top teams a act like the title a hot bread.

Manu is incredible against the big teams but have not been great against second tier teams this year.

While Friedel did good Manu sleep out the first half.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True dat!!! Don't take anything from blackburn still.

Comment

Bolton is a very good team on most days. They are like Big Sam's Bolton only a bit more organized.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Mi tell unnu Manu a look fi a graceful way to throw we the title. All three top teams a act like the title a hot bread.

Manu is incredible against the big teams but have not been great against second tier teams this year.

While Friedel did good Manu sleep out the first half.
                Wonda how BoyU ave suh pints, den?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

dem nuh much more than Chelsea and Arsenal.
                  You think drawing with teams such as Wigan, Blackburn etc is what great teams do?

Comment

Working...
                  X