RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who said these words regarding kit sponsorship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said these words regarding kit sponsorship?

Watch the Tappa act now.

Its all about how much money is involved. The deal is paying HV $20K...For Jamaica national team, it would cost something more like $10M.

Actually, there are a number of teams in world football today that are nowhere near as popular as th eReggaeboyz, nor are they highly ranked, yet still they wear kits from Puma and Adidas. For instance, I read somewhere recentlyh that Guatemala is currently being courted by Puma (or is it they are courting Puma)...they currently wear Adidas Kits. Now you tell me where is Guatemala ranked, and are they really a more popular team in world football/sports than Jamaica? Zambia are currently outfitted by Nike..Trinidad currently wears Adidas (yes, i know they have been to the last world cup)

At the end of the day I beleive the JFF is holding out for top dollars...Its not only about what the team wear, its more about the total package.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

At the end of the day I beleive the JFF is holding out for top dollars...Its not only about what the team wear, its more about the total package.

This says it all!

My guess on who said...?
    Ras Shatta!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Reggae Fan....
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Right! Now, how does that mesh with his posts today on the matter?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, I am not sure where yo are going with this post, but my arguements are still valid. I have no reason to believe that Puma sees Guatemala as a bigger brand name than Jamaica....the value of that deal might be significantly less than what Kappa is paying Jamaica currently. Point is we could have probably signed months ago with any of Puma/Adidas/Lotto/Nike etc for significantly less than What the Kappa deal is worth to the JFF. Personally, I rather us playing in a Jersey that is unique to us than have us wear some generic jersey that every jack team seems to be wearing (T&T and Harbour view wear the exact same kit in different colors)
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Fan-of-Reggae, your reasoning is not very sound. It's kinda petty.

I could understand if, by wearing certain kits (and it's design)-- it enhances performance and win games.

(I am referring 'specially to your last sentence).
            Last edited by HL; April 24, 2008, 05:37 PM.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, bottom line is it matters not what we wear...the single most important thing here is who willing to splash out more $$. Yes, I have a prefgerence for Kappa kits....but if Crimson Dawn was willing to pay us US$2M to wear their uniforms, I'd have no problem with the Boyz wearing crimson dawn uniforms
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

...or even WAL-Mart kit for that matter.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X