Thanks Kappa for taking us back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Kappa for taking us back

Your name will be on display in South africa and Belize...

whats in belize?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      whats in belize?
      Mercy lives in Belize. I think he said he lives in the jungle.

Comment

wireless, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good deal Cap'n Burrell!!!

Please make sure Kappa does not design those 'christmas-tree-like' kits.

Plain is better.

SIDEBAR:

I am still trying to come to grips with the support Boxhill got from guys like Gamma, Mosiah et.al. ~sigh~groan~
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

why you have to slap mo like that. Why not shatta.. Well to be fair one must not become complacent or develop clintonism.. You know act is your birthright to be the boss.. What dem call it entitled?

Comment

Slap? How many times must I say it?! I have absolutely no regrets! I recall what happened after 1998. Because of what the delegates did, justifiably so, we now have a re-energized captain, ready to work for the program again!

Y'all need to thank them and people like me!

So, the jabs are harmless. Try some other method!

And thanks for being fair, OJ!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

but defending him to the last or second to last day?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who did that? leave the revisionist history for the finsacked!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree. I did not care too much for that coconut tree design. Especially looking back on them now, they give you that polyester, bellfoot feeling.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cap'n Burrell is a natural.

Some might confuse his confidence as arrogance.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Kappa outfits AS Roma, so they do produce high quality desing and materials for footballers. AS Roma has a plain purple design where the jersey is almost skin tight.

JFF should keep it simple and traditional. Gold shirt with green trim, black shorts home kit; green shirt with gold trim and black shorts away.

Comment

The man dem seh kappa uniform is not made for black people.. too tight...

Comment

black people don't wear tight clothes? did somebody inform our dancehall yute dem?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As mi say for 1.7 million mi wi wear GABADINE or CRIMPLELNE You memba when "Sedi natty dress inna him gabadine and crimplene"

How times has changed
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X