Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu vs Chelsea

http://www.kolchi.net/
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Fergie a play fi the draw? Why send in Oshea instead of Tevez?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

there is a big difference playing at home than playing on the road and Fergie know that he wants to leave with at least a draw.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        there is a big difference playing at home than playing on the road and Fergie know that he wants to leave with at least a draw.
        Note .. not criticising him since there is also a big game on Tuesday. Just wish they could have gone after Chelsea full blast.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Now its a matter of who gonna blink. The Empire cyaan drop another point. Doubt they will

Comment

Working...
          X