You know I use to think that MLS was above fixing matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know I use to think that MLS was above fixing matches

You kow I use to think that MLS was above fixing matches but after seeing how they robbed the Kansas City team and gifted......hold on let me repeat myself........after seeing how they ROBBED the Kansas City team andGIFTED the Dead Bulls two dubious penalty kicks I am now convinced that MLS is just like any other league. What a crock!

This reminds me of the first match with DC this season when the Red Cows had two men in an offsides position on a free kick who were clearly screening the goalkeeper yet the ref allowed the goal to stand.

If I was the Wizards I would protest the result of this game as it was clear that the fix was in. MLS is so desperate for this crap franchise to do well that they are willing to compromise the credibility of the entire competition. Absolute nonsense.

Lazie, Scaly, Jangle, Assassin, and HL how can you guys look yourselves in the mirror after what transpired yesterda? Are you not ashamed ofyourselves?- T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: You know I use to think that MLS was above fixing matches

Yuh nuh see fix yet! Watch what ago happen inna di DC game. MEk sure yuh have a towel.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If it was a straight up affair I would not be worried.

But now seeing that the league will lower themselves to any depths to ensure that the Red Balls win matches I have to wonder what special instructions they will have for the refs this weekend. It certainly can't be giving away another bs penalty kick. Afterall they gave you guys two of them yesterday and it might look bad. They will probably try and red card 2-3 of the dc players in the early going to try and help you guys out not only in the first game but the second game.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Ifthe organizationhad any moralsit would give back the play-off spotthey stole from the Wizards. Redd Bullmoney stretch ffffaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr......- T.K.

Comment

Me still naw seh nutten to u yet. Me nearly dead wid laugh last night when I heard the result. Just watch de ride. Me done tell yuh seh MLS a *uckery league, but u persist on trying to give dem props. Yuh gwine bawl blood when the Red Cows win the title.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle I am telling you this right now. If the Red Cows win the league I am going to boycott MLS for the rest of my life. I swear to it! Is cheat dem cheat. Looks like you might get some more freeness if the league keeps this up. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
          X