For people who are football fanatics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people who are football fanatics!

Set yuh VCR, TIVO and DVR. What a week in football?

Tuesday @ 2:30 p.m. on ESPN2 ManU vs Copenhagen.

Tuesday @ 5:00 p.m. on ESPN Classic Arsenal vs CSKA Moskow

Wednesday @ 2:30 pm on ESPN2 Chelsea vs Barcelona

Wedneday @ 5:00 p.m. on ESPN Classic Liverpool vs Bordeaux
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: For people who are football fanatics!

True true, with the really beautiful game being Big SidEEE!!! I just love how the young players are gelling and getting rid of the injuries.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Lazie I thought you said Football Fanatics? What is Arsenal doing in a post about football? - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Lucky, for me. I work at a cable company and have all those football channels line up. Plus DVD and VCR where I can edit the commericials right away.

Comment

Thank yuh Missa Lazie!
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X