X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal lose to Razz

Well we will duss dem out in London.

Henry scored a legitimate goal which the ref called a hand ball
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

RE: Arsenal lose to Razz

yow yuh nuh return calls iyah

Comment

Balla, check you email, I responded in email about 1 to 2 weeks ago, I tried returning the call from my cell. I also left a message from Winsome.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Henry a bawl seh cos dem is not a big team why dem never get a certain " Henry special". Hmmmm........

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><SPAN class=art-title2>Arsenal fall in Moscow</SPAN> <TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=5 width=150 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
          </TD></TR><TR class=paddingall><TD vAlign=top> <SPAN class=textblack11px_normal>CSKA players go mad after Daniel Carvalho grabbed the winner against Arsenal.
          </SPAN><SPAN class=textblack11px_bold>(AFP)</SPAN> <SPAN class=textblack11px_bold>YURI KADOBNOV
          </SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
          <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">(FIFA.com)</SPAN> <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">18 Oct 2006</SPAN>

<SPAN class=art-text>In Group E, Lyon and Real Madrid each managed comfortable away wins and look odds on to make it through to the next stage. The five-time French champions never looked in any danger in Kiev, where home team Dynamo fell to their third consecutive defeat (0-3). Brazilian international Juninho opened the scoring with a free-kick from out wide, before Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom waltzed his way through the porous Ukrainian defence (which has now leaked 12 goals in three matches) to double the advantage before half-time. A bullet of a header from Florent Malouda just after the break was the icing on the cake in Lyon's second away win of the campaign.

Scottish eyes are smiling
          Real put their 1-0 defeat to Getafe in La Liga last Sunday behind them with a convincing 4-1 win away to Steaua Bucharest, who have let in seven goals in their two home games so far. Raul notched his third of the season in this competition, proving that he is getting back to something like his best form. Sergio Ramos, Robinho and Ruud van Nistelrooij were also among the goals.

Manchester United also made it three from three, thrashing UEFA Champions League debutants FC Copenhagen 3-0. The Premier League's current pace-setters strolled to victory thanks to goals from Paul Scholes, John O'Shea and England international Kieran Richardson, a mere seven minutes after he had come on as a substitute. Celtic made it a British one-two atop Group F, beating Benfica - their closest rivals for the second qualifying spot - 3-0. Scotland striker Kenny Miller was again the man of the moment, bagging a brace. Benfica now find themselves five points adrift of their Glasgow rivals, and the men from Lisbon still have to travel to Old Trafford…

CSKA back in the hunt
          In Group G, last year's runners-up Arsenal slipped to their first defeat in two months, going down 1-0 in Moscow to a CSKA team that is proving to be deadly on the counter attack. The Brazilian tandem of Daniel Carvalho and Vagner Love caused the Gunners all sorts of problems at the back, and Carvalho it was who scored the game's only goal from a free-kick from the edge of the area. The Russians now find themselves on top of Group G, a point clear of Arsenal. Porto are also still in with a shout after inflicting a 4-1 hiding on Hamburg, thanks to goals from Lisandro Lopez (2), Lucho Gonzalez (penalty) and Helder Postiga. The North German outfit slipped to their third consecutive defeat (admittedly having played away from home twice), and will be looking to emulate Newcastle, who are the only team to date to have qualified for the second round after such a catastrophic opening to the group stage.<TABLE id=IMGTAB height=150 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width=150 align=left summary="" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR id=TRCAP><TD vAlign=bottom align=left><SPAN class=textblack11px_normal>Kaka was the hero for Milan on Tuesday night. </SPAN></TD></TR><TR id=TRSOURCE><TD align=left><SPAN class=textblack11px_bold>(AFP)</SPAN></TD></TR><TR id=TRAUTHOR><TD align=left><SPAN class=textblack11px
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X