RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commentator - Jamaica has premier League players!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentator - Jamaica has premier League players!

These are not your Mom and Pop players! These are top notch players!

Wah im mean?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Are you getting it in english or spanish? He means is no pwah pwah players dem deh.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Are you getting it in english or spanish? He means is no pwah pwah players dem deh.
      OK!
      ...he does use some 'funny' words.

English!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

First half far better than the second. Second half too many loose passes.

Comment

Andy Williams played well!
          Marlon King was good!
          Bibi was Man of the Match!

Comment

I still do not see the domination in midfield as I would expect to see. Still a lot of room for improvement. THey will have to play much better than this against stronger competition.

Some good goals were scored though.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Bibi was Man of the Match!
              Fi whah?

My man of the match would be Austin. He was not on the score sheet, but you cannot deny the amount of work he put in.

Comment

I still do not see the domination in midfield as I would expect to see. Still a lot of room for improvement. THey will have to play much better than this against stronger competition.

Some good goals were scored though.
                You are correct on both counts - Much higher standard needed. Some good goals.

I was disappointed that TEAMplay fell off so sharply in the last 20 minutes. The subs were not given a chance to play well...as some of those on the field earlier started to play the fool! Result - Ball lost often....and Bahamas good a few looks at our goal! Not sensible...not good!

Comment

Jokers..

Demar Phillips easily.

Comment

man of the match in my opinion was andy williams... demar philips would be second choice...

andy williams made some good passes and assisted in at least 3 goals...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                      man of the match in my opinion was andy williams... demar philips would be second choice...

andy williams made some good passes and assisted in at least 3 goals...
                      Who did you think was our most mobile player?

Which of our players most often offered himself as support for pass?

Which of our players most often touched the ball - had the play revolve through him?

Which player was involved in most goals?

Andy is a good choice! Just that I thought Bibi was the man.

Bibi, Andy and Marlon were my top three!

Comment

Tilla a old man once told me you can only play who dem put in front of you. Today was a walk in the park.. I woundl only say we need to take our channce a bit better but I cant quarrell with 7.. By the way Andy played well.

Comment

jamaica did what they were supposed to do... sure, they could have put away a few more chances... a few errant shots as well as a poor free kick by andy williams... overall, a well played match... they passed the ball around, kept possession and played into space...

the most impressive thing, jamaica did not play down to the competition...

Comment

the answer to your questions is andy williams...

Comment

What more domination do you want ?

10-0 ?.. actually the score could have been 12 with better finishing...

Jamaica probably had 70% possession and COMPLETELY dominated the midfield.

It is the style of play that is creating this perception.. lots of play along either wings using the strengths.. For more middle of the field play the boyz will have to play together more and 2 Central mid players have to be identifed who can be trusted in close quarters.. someone like a Tappa.. however there can be more movement in the middle to coordinate passes without relying on the deep changes. but you play what the other team is allowing.. there was more interchange in the middle as the boyz got comfortable especially after Burton came on.. Evan Taylor and Austin are not yet at the level of say a Tappa and Hyde... confidence on the ball in the middle...

Cannot dispute the serious fire power however.. Demar, Austin, Andy Williams are real threats on goal.. combined with the 2 forwards.. dangerous

Comment

Working...
                              X