Large Up Yuhself JaMekAn for predicting the score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Up Yuhself JaMekAn for predicting the score

ReggaeBoyz 7, Baha Boyz 0. However, I'm disappointed that the Bahamas seemed unable to provide adequate practise for the Boyz. Simply put, the Bahamas (aside from their keeper) did not compete.

Pepe, Marshall, Andy, Marlon, Shelton, Phillips, Bibi and Austin all played well. The two Taylors (Evon & Jermaine) were ...just ok. It's hard to judge Ricketts' performance as he had very little to do all day, because the Bahamas really just had one shot on goal (a rare shot resulting from a cross).

The subs (Daley, Woodbine and Burton) played ok, with Daley getting the 7th goal.
    Last edited by Farmah; June 15, 2008, 09:19 PM.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

second dat jamekan... a bold prediction that was on the money...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Burton is class.

Comment

burton is class... he just did not see much of the ball... shelton had an oppty to pass to burton for an easy score and instead made a weak shot to the keeper...

Comment

Burton touches were 90% excellent.. he provided an excellent cross that should have been headed in and an excellent through ball that was squandered.. besides that very good movement and passing...

All that in his limited time..

Definitely on form.

Comment

Fully agree!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

How long mi a tell unnu?! Left up to me, it would be Burton and another striker. Fuller would not even be called, so it would be up to Luton and King to see who would play alongside Burton.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I must say Ricketts' performance has improved somewhat. Have you noticed he did not boot away the ball with each opportunity he got? He instead distributed it well to help start the attacks. Seems as if somebody had a talking with him.

Also, he did not get much to test him through the game.

Bahamas keeper was pretty good. Remember the save he made off Austin's 45 yard power house?
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Evon taylor definately belong. Good eye by Simoes. What position was Bibi playing? He was playing like a Bolton him a play for, all over.

Andy definately belong and it he is attackin and also playing the best defense I have seen him play. He is also in the best shape of his career. Th team had shape. I can only say I would love for a little more time fi the Prof.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nah lie still but the team play better without Fuller. Them really did a look fi pass to each other and a run in position to get return passes. When Fuller a play and them pass to him nuff man jus stand up and watch him cause dem know him nah pass.

Comment

What?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                        Nah lie still but the team play better without Fuller. Them really did a look fi pass to each other and a run in position to get return passes. When Fuller a play and them pass to him nuff man jus stand up and watch him cause dem know him nah pass.

Nuff man did vex when mi seh Fuller needs to improve on TEAM. Den mi seh iffen im play TEAM im wudda a very good player. Rite yah now im nuh good player. Too often im play gainst im Reggae Boz TEAM.

Yes wi get weh wid...karreck-shan: we used tuh get weh wid dem tings deh wen wi a play CFU minnows. Higher up wi guh a di more pronounced yuh si seh im play nuff phartz!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Andy definately belong and it he is attackin and also playing the best defense I have seen him play. He is also in the best shape of his career.
                          A big round circle?

Comment

Thank You, Thank You!!

Comment

i fraid a yuh jamekan...

Comment

Working...
                              X