OK guys, here are the first 2 goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK guys, here are the first 2 goals

I have the entire game on my hard drive, will upload highlights over the coming days. For now, here are the first 2 items. I will try and provide highlights of all Jamaica's games (as long as they are broadcasted on TV). I have figured out how to capture the streams and edit them...

I might also be able to stream some live (providing i dont infringe on any copyrights etc)

http://www.jaycentdrysdale.com/clips/JamaicaVsBahamas.wmv
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

tenk yuh, sah!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The clip has been updated. now includes footage of the anthem, as well as King's goal.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
        The clip has been updated. now includes footage of the anthem, as well as King's goal.
        tenk yuh again, sah!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Whoelse noticed Rene a blast the national anthem? Also, whoelse noticed that age finally ketch-up wid "Blinds"?

Comment

finally?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good work Reggae-Fan. I hope you know that you just set yuhself up, becauz me expect fe see that EVERYTIME we play. Mo and the other yard-based ites a gwaan like seh dem nuh know how fe use video recorda. Mo yuh really drop off a form yuh know.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Is me or Lionpaw yuh addressing? Yuh ever see me a fool round i-tek tings?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Is me or Lionpaw yuh addressing? Yuh ever see me a fool round i-tek tings?
                  You wid your reports and Lionpaw wid de downloads. Is a good ting seh me get fe watch the match online yestiday. W'appen yuh nuh have camera can tek 2 pitchas fe post?
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi sell mi camera fi buy a better one and nyam off di money! Di Escalade did waan couple tyre.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                      I might also be able to stream some live (providing i dont infringe on any copyrights etc)
                      If yuh streaming yuh automatically infringing on copyright but nuh watch dat. www.justin.tv is a good place to stream tv broadcasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X