st vincent beat uno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st vincent beat uno

Ja get a cut arse from SVG and you all move up to 57 and we drop to 80.... I guess we need to let let grenada beat us

RE: st vincent beat uno

Naminirt (10/18/2006)Ja get a cut arse from SVG and you all move up to 57 and we drop to 80.... I guess we need to let let grenada beat us
    I guess you should.

I am sure the St. Vincent result was not taken into consideration for this ranking. Neither was the last Canada game where we beat them.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

your coach came and saw how poor the players from the EIGHTIETH ranked nation were and cancelled all your friendlies. Being chickenscan cause a drop in rankings also... And that wholelone goal against yourselves at a world cup did you in too...
      SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Tell him fi mi. Chickening out should have you drop off the charts totally!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how sick is it that when St Vincent upset Jamaica, trinidad cancelled their scheduled game against another country and served up St Vincent to their Full squad just to say they beat St Vincent and Jamaica couldn't... do you think they would have dared play St Vincent with their local squad?

Yeah Jamaica lost to St Vincent then spanked Haiti who gave St Vincent 4! Sh!$ happens butJamaicans don't play ball with our mouths we go out on the field and do it... we don't want to be ranked NUMBER EIGHTY. I wouldn't show my face on another man's board if I was from the number EIGHTY country. number seventy nine You still decent but EIGHTY?
          SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Hmmm! Wonder if FIFA started using the ELO ratings system for their ranking.

Comment

Just like I told all a unu before, "don't let FIFA fool fool unu" but don't get ridiculous now <U>do you think they can beat us again</U>? Naaa, Naaa, Naaa, buyaka buyaka buyaka, a time fe redemption now.

Comment

A who let this fool pan here anyway? gwan with you idot self. :crazy:

Comment

Naminirt (10/18/2006)Ja get a cut arse from SVG and you all move up to 57 and we drop to 80.... I guess we need to let let grenada beat us
                  Did you see the datethe rankings came out?

Comment

A little Patois spelling lesson for you...the word you wanted to spell has two 'n's in it, the one you used is the Spanish for one or a card game.

So next timeit is 'unno'
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Thank you Mr. Sikko I always used the one, you are the man.

Comment

YES THAT WHY WE NEVA DID GET 6 FROM ENGLAND

Comment

nyamdirt, i feel seh yuh nyamming more than dirt!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

anyway rankings eh mean nothing it old good fuh workpermitts in england

Comment

whey fox did seh 'bout di grapes when him coulden reach it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X