things to note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things to note

The Reggae boyz shape was great yesterday. The moving into space and covering was great.

Passing out of defense was very good. Most of the time we lost the ball was in midfield or upfront.

Simoes seems to like the Defenders who hold their heads down and make good passes coming out of the back. As for Evan Taylor he will not be flashy but makes a good pass, and the early passes.

The balls coming out of the defense was well played, let us see how good it will be when the competition pick up.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Not nearly as euphoric as you. But hey, we all have our opinions.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How old is Evan Taylor?
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

E Taylor is 18 or 19 y/o.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

He is 19. What is your assessment on the player?

Mine have not changed from his debut against St. Vincent - a little predictable, with a decent diagonal pass to both wings and apparently from both feet. Good! Maybe with time he will become more confident and less predictable to try new things.

Maybe I should say no more. People like Zeppo deh bout.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

plays a simple game.. nothing wrong with that.

Comment

OK don't cuss mi but I don't think he is ready and furthermore I believe we have players who can better play his position. What he has going for him is that he plays the game simple. Yet, most of his passes are off and he seems unsure of himself. He will be taken apart by the better teams like Mexico, Canada and the USA.
              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

not a thing in fact, that is what makalele does.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes, I don't have a problem with simple. But that "unsure of himself" part is a little worrying. However, that could be the very reason why Simoes is pushing him. If there is quality and the only problem is his confidence, then let's work on that by giving him a few games, esp. the not so difficult games.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One of our problem is too many of our players spin and turn before defense and BAM.

Pass it quick and to the side, once in a while you find a long ball over to the forward line.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

few games, not so difficult?

When since ?

We can't even find nobody fi play we.

Comment

Funny how sometimes we cant win. We cuss when we go for experience ub40 and when we are trying to blood talent we say he is not ready. How else is he going to get ready than playing in these games. I think I would bring him along against Bahamas than Mexico or the U.S.A. If we look back we could have said the same thing about Bibi.

Comment

I hope you see where I am agreeing that we should play the youth! I believe Keith Kelly should have been similarly blooded (bloodied?) in a Gold Cup several years ago. Would love to see young Dwayne Miller start in goal on Wednesday too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gold Cup.. ahh.. those were the days... looks like they shall be returning..

Comment

Is a good Simoes head tuff. You memba the last time him try fi blood young fuller, Fanna, Steve Green amongst others in the Gold Cup and the board nearly throw him overboard.

Simoes believe in youth. That a one a di main reason I respect him, unlike most of our coaches if he sees a talent he has no fear of blooding him in the senior team even ahead of established players.

Comment

Working...
                              X