The new KAPPA Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new KAPPA Kit

It's the type of jersey that i like. Simple and practical.

Quite a few good teams have the same design. If i am not mistaken Roma has the same style.

I guess the away kits must be green..........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

OH, BTW: I hope Simoes goes shopping for more U-40.

Players with more talent and better technical ability are needed on this RB squad....

HL

Comment

Let me go on record as saying I positively hate the new jerseys. I don't mind simple, but I certainly despise the cookie-cutter solution. Hopefully, this was just a rush job in time for our first WC match. The real jerseys will be here for the next round!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, really and truely now, why do you think Kappa should go out of their way to design a special edition kit for Jamaica? I could see this happening IF/WHEN we qualify for the world cup, but definately not now. And when last you take a look at Puma kits worn around the world by different countries?

At least you are consistent in your taste. After all, you were Boxhills biggest supporter, maybe still is. That Kappa kit is the best bar none, I have seen Jamaica play in. Cant wait to get my hands on one.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mi nuh too sure bout dem tighty jersey deh. Mi get a Large italian jersey and mi nearly suffocate inna it to rhattid

Comment

Brethren maybe if you exercise sometime, yuh might fit into the jersey.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

get rid of the gut then try again.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

a know you soon associate it with BenJ friend them.

But the Jersey look tight fi real. Them have fi get some XXXL
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A real advantage of the close fitting jersey--is that it helps to reduce tugging/gripping during play..........

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    A real advantage of the close fitting jersey--is that it helps to reduce tugging/gripping during play..........
                    Maybe dem need to go back to tight shorts then cause di T&T players neva get di memo:

Comment

Working...
                    X