CLAP CLA CLAP CLAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLAP CLA CLAP CLAP

Lets go BARCA!!!!! hehehehe ... whey Balla and Tilla deh? Come to think of it, a long time nuh see Balla round here. Mi mussi busy doing damage control.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: CLAP CLA CLAP CLAP

See you finally got some people in orange coloured shirts to cheer for- LOL!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh figet that the Dutch and the IVory Coast wear orange?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK then but we cant forget your favorite of favorites to wear orange.....the PNP...ha ha ha
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

if dema play 'good ball' of course i'd support dem.

Comment

Chelsea 1 (Drogba 47th) - Barca 0

Final.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

balla have clout nuh rahtid!!!! i wonder what woulda happen ef dem did trot out inna green?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

was someone inquiring of me?

Comment

yuh side win ... you and Tilla can beat unuh chest.

Comment

EARLY DAYS BOSS - BUT GOOD SCALP

Comment

Balla (10/18/2006)EARLY DAYS BOSS - BUT GOOD SCALP
                      The clips I saw suggests Chelsea had very good patches. I hope your team doesn't morph into good team and make me unhappy? :w00t:

I wonder if the injuries sustainedby your goalkeepers have pulled the side together?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X