Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jermaine taylor is NOT

slow!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Yuh see his two mistakes? One, him head the ball back to the goalie, and it was intercepted by the opposing forward - saved by the goalie. Two, bad outlet pass, but he managed to tek the ball away from the forward with his speed.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yes mi si di mistakes but he is not slow of the foot.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The would be two sure goals if this was Mexico!
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

those mistakes could be costly against good opposition... he definitely had talent but his decision making is poor... either that or his concentration level is suspect...

also, what is it with shelton and those blind back heel passes... he needs to lose that part of his game...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Jermaine Taylor is slow as far as I can see. Especially over the first few yards. Tired of seeing him chasing forwards who run leave him.

Comment

Look how long mi tell unnuh say him cant play ball. Come on, mi(and MO) watch NPL week in week out and know saythis man nuh worth nuttin in the league much less national team. Mo, stop pay Simoes fi play di man nuh. It nuh matter say nuh Harbour View player nuh good enough fi the National Team. Jus accept it nuh star.

Comment

I wouldn't say he is not good enuff for the national team. I just don't want him in the defence. I think he plays a great midfield, at least potentially.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X