No announcement yet.

William Moravek Jr. Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe so..but the best and biggest clubs in South America concentrate alot with this technique....name any of the biggest footballers in the world...who CANNOT juggle and do all the crazy tricks...they all can...including Ronaldinho. You add all the other important components of football with technique, tactical acumen, speed etc. etc.....that is what you need to be successful in the modern game.

Comment

13,000!? I can't count that far!

Beach football, in my estimation, is basically a juggling sport. The best teams play elevated football, not trying to roll the ball along the sand. So, the skill is very useful, because even on regular football fields, that skill can become quite necessary at times.

Y'know, I swore your son had some sort of a world record, but 13,000?!?! Yuh boy a skylark! Tell him to put down that book!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is a clip with Maradona juggling with the heel of his foot. Now, when little Moravek does that even 10 ten times, send come call mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trust me..this boy can play as well...he is a wicked dribbler..and kick with either foot...reads the game well..has great physical and mental attributes...all the components are there..and most importantly....he loves to play and enjoys training....We were at a big college game recently (UVA vs. Longwood)..and he warmed up with the Longwood players before the game...the UVA players were so distractd by him and his ability they stopped....they just stopped and watched...they couldnt believe him...at half time the nearly 2000 people in the stadium were cheering him like you wouldnt believe when he was playing......now....does this mean that he will be pro some day...probably not....you can never tell even when a player hits 14, 15...so much can happen to change course....but...he is having fun..developing confidence in himself...seeing difference cultures through sport...and that is all you can hope for really.

Comment

yeah..13,000 is crazy. They were much older than him...I think they were like 13-14 year old...but it develops confidence...touch...balance..coordination...focus and so on...but again...it is in balance with all the other technical training you must do to have a chance at being successful...

Comment

Seems like he is a real phenom.

Adu? Who's that?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL...in time...he can catch it on his neck alright...and he can use the insides of his feet ok...his outsides...not so well yet...but in time...but you said it right there....trust me Maradona could do all that stuff with juggling..and that isn't aquired by once in while juggling...as I am sure you knew already...

Comment

I don't know if he is that...but...he is exceptional. We need to keep him playing in pick up games so he can keep learning from the game itself..and try new things without someone telling him...or the pressure of winning...just fun pick-up games where he can play with no instruction...

Comment

Working...
                  X