• Show
Clear All

• 5 national teams in training over the next 8 weeks

National Under 17 women
    National Under 15 Girls Team
    National Under 20 Men's Team
    National Under 17 Men's Team
    National Under 15 Boys Team

Of course, this does not include the senior mens team.

Let us support!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

The 2008 CONCACAF Women’s Under-17 Championship, to be hosted in Trinidad and Tobago, gets under way from July 17–26 at the Dwight York and Marvin Lee Stadiums in Bracolet and Macoyo respectively.

The inaugural tournament will feature eight (8) teams drawn in groups A and B (4 teams per group) during the first round encounters (17-21 July). The semi-finals and final rounds will take place on the July 24 and 26 respectively. The Championship will qualify three (3) teams to the inaugural FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in New Zealand 2008.

The Jamaican team is drawn in Group B to be played at the Dwight York Stadium, alongside Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Jamaica will bounce into action on July 17 against Mexico. The other teams in the competition include Costa Rica, El Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago and USA.

The Jamaican team will resume training today at Constant Spring at 4:00pm. Training sessions hereafter are scheduled for 7:30am in the mornings at Real Mona and 4:00pm in the afternoon at Constant Spring.

The Squad is under the direction of Assistant Coaches Luciano Gama and Junior Francis

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Simoes said he was going to call local senior camps as well.

yes keep them in training.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mo let me know about the u17 mens

Comment

ok.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X