Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting comments on CONCACAF's next rounds of World Cup

Qualifiers -

Wow what a draw. I must say as a Jamaican football fan that i am disappointed as we all know Mexico is going to qualify and that the real fight begins at who will come second in the group with Honduras,
    Canada, and Jamaica. Hopefully Jamaica will get a good coach on board and the players to match. I think Canada at this point is the best of the three(3). Good to see this level of competition posed to Jamaica If they make it through it will be well deserved.

Posted by: Darryl I November 26, 2007 at 12:58
    The guy got the list of those teams to advance to our group right from back then!

http://njmg.typepad.com/sbi/2007/11/2010-world-cup.html

I am thinking - The teams from our group who make it to the Hex should also make it to South Africa!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    I am thinking - The teams from our group who make it to the Hex should also make it to South Africa!
    Why do we always talk like this? Hasn't history shown us there is absolutely no guarantee, one month to the next?

I bet all of Europe thought the winner of the group of death (Holland) would at least have made the semis, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Based on recent performance of all the teams in the group, yuh nuh see a last we a come?

Is a good ting football a nuh like a written test.

As Simoes say him nuh come a Ja fi lose.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X