X, Either Lowe Unlucky or Dem Obeah him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, Either Lowe Unlucky or Dem Obeah him

From The Star; Are we going to still call for Lowe's Return to the team?
    This man must very unlucky or him get obeah...nevr fulfill potential in Football and it doesn't seem like the drugs trade is working out for him

Former footballer behaves badly in court
    Wednesday, 25 June 2008
    Former national footballer, Onandi Lowe was Tuesday reprimanded for bad behaviour when he appeared in the Spanish Town Resident Magistrates Court.

Mr. Lowe, who is charged with Breaches of the Dangerous Drugs Act, drew the ire of Court Officials after he opposed the trial date that was set.

It is reported that he started to complain and despite being admonished by Court officials, he continued.

The trial date is July 22.

Mr. Lowe was ordered to surrender his travel documents.

However, he said he did not have the documents on hand and was detained in a holding area until he could produce them.

The documents were finally handed over later in the afternoon.

Mr. Lowe was arrested last December in Spanish Town, St. Catherine in relation to a ganja find.

He claimed he was unfairly targeted by the police as the marijuana was not found in his possession.

Correction..radiojamaica

Comment

or he is stupid.. guess which one I would choose?

Comment

one man against the world
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who? X?!!?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well he could restart his career in international shipping.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Coming from a Jamaican journalist , i wonder under what bias he constituets bad behaviour and reprimand in a holding area.It sounds odd to me that a judge would waste her time to hold anyone in any area exceot a cell to produce documents?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is this the 42 joints trial?
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

sometimes i wonder who is more hopeless.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

den is the journalist remand him to the cell?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X