Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the west disappoint Burrell or did the J.f.f

not marketed this game properly.

Would they rather have a half empty stadium instead of getting $50,00 for 100 more supporters.

$50,000 must can buy enought gatorade for the players for one match..

One writer (was it Adrian Frater?) suggested that some "creative" modifying of the prices would have done the trick. I believe so too, and I also think that a bit more aggressive marketing at the grass-root level could've put more fans in the stands.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

well a test them test the water.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes. And I can only hope the The Capt will give at least 1 more test at Greenfield. Another thing though, they will have to improve the standard of the pitch and do something about marking the field bigger.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

what did Simoes and Gardner say about it?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X