Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one watching

the Copa Libertadores final?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

guess some people enjoy other pleasures
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      guess some people enjoy other pleasures
      Apparently.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

cool nuh lazie... just a play around wid yuh... it was too nice to be inside last nite... gotta admit, i watch less tv in the summer months... has to be something compelling to hold me...

was it a good game...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          cool nuh lazie... just a play around wid yuh... it was too nice to be inside last nite... gotta admit, i watch less tv in the summer months... has to be something compelling to hold me...

was it a good game...
          Accidentally came across the game. Twas an amazing game. I need to start watching this competition more. I recommend more of us do likewise.

Comment

Working...
          X