No International Friendlies Before Concacaf 3rd Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No International Friendlies Before Concacaf 3rd Round

Simoes says there are no FIFA dates to play friendlies so there will be no friendlies. With little or no preparation for Canada in Canada I don't give us much of a chance.

Lazie frighten yuh wid di gladdis label.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

will canada be having any friendlies?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So.. there will be no International friendlies between any of the Fifa Nations between now and Concacaf 3rd round ?

That sucks.

Comment

what about playing gainst an all St. Elizabeth eleven mosiah?

But seriously...i am sure the Good Cap'n can arrange games with the teams i mentioned previously like Grenada....panama ..etc...
          Last edited by HL; June 26, 2008, 06:39 PM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            what about playing gainst an all St. Elizabeth eleven mosiah?

But seriously...i am sure the Good Cap'n can arrange games with the teams i mentioned previously like Grenada....panama ..etc...
            With an all NPL team?

Comment

How can the Capn be so good in your eyes and Simoes/Rbyz so bad ?

Oxymoron (HL)can I get an answer ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's all good X!

chusss mi
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Very Interesting that we have no friendly games line up when one of our toughest opponents in our group Canada has a game on the cards. Funny thing is they are our first opponent in the semifinal round.

Latest Fixtures and Results

CAN---BRA 10.07.08

NOR---USA 02.07.08

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                    Very Interesting that we have no friendly games line up when one of our toughest opponents in our group Canada has a game on the cards. Funny thing is they are our first opponent in the semifinal round.

Latest Fixtures and Results

CAN---BRA 10.07.08

NOR---USA 02.07.08
                    Keep in mind that most of the Reggae Boyz plays in England with pre-season training starting in July.
                    Keep this in mind too: with Brazil barely beating Canada and drawing with Argentina. They will show Canada that it was a fluke that they scored 2 goals on the mighty Brazil and demoralise them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                      Keep in mind that most of the Reggae Boyz plays in England with pre-season training starting in July.
                      Keep this in mind too: with Brazil barely beating Canada and drawing with Argentina. They will show Canada that it was a fluke that they scored 2 goals on the mighty Brazil and demoralise them.

What does European preseason have to do with friendly internationals? Arent the US and Canada in the same situation? Dont they have players in Europe that would be in pre-season? Why does the US ana Canada have games and we dont have one a month before semifinal round opens?

Canada will be a dangerous team this cycle if they get their act together and by the looks of it they are well on their way.

Comment

Now will be the best time to start build a local squad

for some international friendlies with any half decent country. This will keep players like Evon Taylor,Jermaine Taylor,Obrian Woodbine and Ricketts and the rest some international experience. This will help J.f.f to make some money in the summer months and keep or even find some new gems and rough cut diamonds for our campaign. If we are concern about fifa ranking we know what to do ..Make the amount of changes to make the result ineffective. As a matter of fact sometimes we have to go down to go up as long as we qualify for upcoming world cups which bring exposure and money to pay off our J.f.f debts.

Don't tell me we can't arrange a match in England even against a championship side...

Comment

Working...
                        X