Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Bocanegra signs with French club Rennes

Bocanegra signs with Rennes after 5 seasons with Fulham

U.S. national team captain Carlos Bocanegra signed with the French club Rennes following five seasons with Fulham in the English Premier League.

"I was in a hurry to join Rennes," the defender was quoted as saying on Rennes' Web site. "After five years with Fulham, I wanted to play in another European league other than England. I appreciate the French championship. It's a very high level and well reputed championship. The club also forms good players."

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

bocanegra ... is he the guy with the wombat ears? or is that mastroeni or pastrami or whatever his name is.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mastroeni is the one with the big ears -- they look like a couple of satellite dishes attached to his head -- so he might be the one you're thinking of.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

he is the one with the black mouth.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

- Xavi

Comment

boca negra - get it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lame doesn't even BEGIN to describe that one....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I just got it. Was wondering what the hell yuh talkin bout.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

hardi-har-har
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That one is just as bad as those ESPN ones with Pat Summit. Great commercial still!

(Sorry. )

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X