• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thinking caps finally put on ?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...LL_ACADEMY.asp

Change is good.

Wha happen you can't cut and paste?

Why you have fi punish Mosiah and Don1 suh?

Hope them nuh change Burrell again before the Academy done.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will wait to see the implementation, but this sort of partnership structure makes much more sense for the JFF. Monitoring and maintenance should be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Gordon Shirley, like his father before him, loves sports but is not a player. Father was a forward thinker and son is forward thinker. The JFF has gotten the type of deal that I had hoped GC Foster was have gven them. Sharing of resources being one of the great pluses.

mmmm?
        Near to hotels and other institutions where accommodation can be had.
        Near to first rate medical facilities.
        Near to facilities where formal education can be had.
        Near to JFF headquarters...and other JFF facility.
        In the midst of area surrounded by large...easy to tap...pool of necessary experts and other necessary personel - coaches, referees, physical trainers, sports medicine practioners, medical doctors, nurses, physical therapists, teachers & lecturers, sports administrators, ancillary worker-personel, etc., etc.
        Immediately fits within 'cost effective/cost curtailment' mores!
        Burrell is the man for the JFF at this time!
        Those who had doubts for them I hope those doubts have vanished!

When finished expect in time as far as physical facilities are concerned billard table like grass field and testing field/practising field with artificial surface(s) - Does not have to be full-field. Could, for example, be half-fields! - and or surfaces that can be used to prepare our footballers for coming contests.
        FORWARD!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          I will wait to see the implementation, but this sort of partnership structure makes much more sense for the JFF. Monitoring and maintenance should be easier.
          Yuh seit!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RBSC Editorial -

Monday, December 06, 2004
            The Academy - Some Questions and Thoughts?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/editoria...val=the&id=102
            ...and

Gleaner - June 27, 2008

JFF finds another home for academy

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...308&category=1
            Well?

Comment

mi think yesterday him did a labourite?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                mi think yesterday him did a labourite?
                I think it was the PNP that sent him to represent us in Washington. He is also a director of GraceKennedy!

His father (Renisford Shirley - Retired Principal of Mico) died a few years ago.

Comment

It was the PNP. I met him in Washington 3 years ago and he seemed a very professional public servant but X was mad and saying it is politics. I think Shirley simply made Burrell an offer he couldn't refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    It was the PNP. I met him in Washington 3 years ago and he seemed a very professional public servant but X was mad and saying it is politics. I think Shirley simply made Burrell an offer he couldn't refuse.
                    Im puppa was mi teacha an later employer and wi used to 'keep fit' - 4 a wi: Delroy "Camus" Campbell (died in Canada), Mr. Shirley (Died a yaard), George Prescod (Died a yaard) playing lawn tennis pan Saturday pan di Mico College tennis courts. Ongle mi waan left.

Had a conversation with Albert Allman yesterday while reminiscencing on/about where "Dirks" Campbell touched our lives...and "Camus" was recalled (He also was a ref)...and Allman said as joke "so you are all dead"...Boss, a chill ran through me.

Comment

Working...
                    X