Reality bites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality bites.

It look like reality has set in for Cristiano Ronaldo. The Euro 2008 squad was named and he didn't even mek the reserves. This proves my point. A player going into Manu's dressing room is like Clark KEnt going into a phone booth.

Now him better tek a step back and realize that its the galaxy of stars at The Empire that mek him looks so great.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

How yuh turn gains' de man so? A nuh him bring unuh to de promise lan dis year? an suppose fi get footballer ah de yr etc.? jus tru him waan guh a diffran team him nuh great now? ahhh bwoyy.

BTW Do you put any significance on these all star teams? I don't. The man still good.

pr
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      How yuh turn gains' de man so? A nuh him bring unuh to de promise lan dis year? an suppose fi get footballer ah de yr etc.? jus tru him waan guh a diffran team him nuh great now? ahhh bwoyy.

BTW Do you put any significance on these all star teams? I don't. The man still good.

pr
      Its the trend to misunderstand what I've said. Of course he should be Player of the Year. Why yuh think I've turned against him?

Ronaldo is very good, playing for the Empire ... him GREAT thats the point.

I've said previously that the systems used by the Empire is ideal for him as Rooney, Tevez and Saha have no problem dropping deep or going wide allowing Ronaldo to move into the box. Real Madrid has a Ruud who doesn't play that way. Lazie keeping it real .. remember .. reality bites.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X