RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Bulls fans a quick question fi unno.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Bulls fans a quick question fi unno.....

How do you guys plan to score against the 2006 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year? Thanks in advance. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Dead Bulls fans a quick question fi unno.....

nuh worry, when the 'dead bulls' score, you'll see.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie do you know what that metal thing is the players are holding in the picture below? Oh wait of course not.....how could you? The Metro Girls haven't even come close to winning one. My bad Lazie.

Just FYI that metal objectis called an MLS Cup Trophy. I know you have probably read about it before in books or heard tales fromDC united fans. Now you can go back andtell your fellow Red Cow fans that the legends are true and thereis indeed this thing called an MLS Cup where the best teams in the land compete. - T.K.

No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

:w00t: so it wasn't a myth? Okay T.K., now the Red Cows know ..don't blink.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X