Claude sees red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Claude sees red

if you wanted to talk only to siccko, send him an email. Was simply stating my case and chose to attach it to your post. Is that okay?

Why do you think I am upset or angry or something?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe I am just an idiot..have you ever considered that angle?

But I take umbrage to the fact that people are trying to force me to rate a player simply because he is Jamaican and playing in a good league and if I dont then I am a hater or hoping jamaicvan players will fail, what kind of crap is that???
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Hehe I love it when the moderators fight among themselves. It is all part of my master plan. DANCE PUPPETS DANCE! Hahaha..... - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Sickko (10/21/2006)Maybe I am just an idiot..have you ever considered that angle?

But I take umbrage to the fact that people are trying to force me to rate a player simply because he is Jamaican and playing in a good league and if I dont then I am a hater or hoping jamaicvan players will fail, what kind of crap is that???
          Nobody is forcing you to do anything, yuh always express hatred fi the youth. READ yuh post after seeing the youth get a red cyaad? As Courtney would say, "bad mine is a helleva ting!"
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Certain posts are turning the pages way too quickly. I wonder what a gwaan. Certain pages fi deh pon the front page based on the time last posted. A wah a gwaan round here?

The first goal was a foul on Davis as Johnson used his shoulders as a springboard and held him down.

Comment

Yuh get a dfferent feed from me. If anything, Claude was pushed, but shoulders...? Nah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shatta Cleve (10/22/2006)Certain posts are turning the pages way too quickly. I wonder what a gwaan. Certain pages fi deh pon the front page based on the time last posted. A wah a gwaan round here?

The first goal was a foul on Davis as Johnson used his shoulders as a springboard and held him down.
                Can you provide evidence to what you are suggesting Shatta? You are always known for your conspiracy theories. . .
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I thought you were going to comment on the "turning pages too quickly part", because this new forum allows the popular posts to stay around a little longer. Another reason why this one is better than the last!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shatta Cleve (10/22/2006)Certain posts are turning the pages way too quickly. I wonder what a gwaan. Certain pages fi deh pon the front page based on the time last posted. A wah a gwaan round here?
                    I just took a look at the time stamps of all the posts in the thread. All the posts except the one you submitted today to bring this post back to the fore were done at various times yesterday, most in the morning. All newersubmissions which were done today would therefore take precedence in terms of rank for current activity for that thread. The forum is working as it ought to, your mind is not.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X