Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes calls up 24 for local camp

Simoes calls up 24 for local camp

Technical director René Simoes has called up 24 mainly local-based players for a seven-day training camp at Grand Lido Braco.
    The camp will begin next Monday and end on July 20.
    Next week's camp is part of [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Jamaica's[/COLOR][/COLOR] preparation for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers, international friendly games and the Digicel Caribbean Cup slated to begin in November. The invitees are Donovan Ricketts (unattached), Shawn Sawyers (Portmore), Dwayne Miller (Harbour View), Orane Simpson (Tivoli), Obrian Woodbine (Reno), Adrian Reid (Portmore), Keneil Moodie (Seba), Jermaine Taylor (Harbour View), Andre Darby (Naggo Head), Christopher Jackson (Tivoli), Lance Laing (Harbour View), Nathan Koo-booth (unattached), Damion Williams (Portmore), Hugh Howell (Waterhouse), Evan Taylor (Reno), Davian Thorpe (Reno), Ricardo Cousins (Portmore), Eric Vernon (Portmore), Javaughn Watson (Sporting Central), Navian Boyd (Tivoli), Keammar Daley (Meadhaven), James Thomas (Portmore), Marcelino Blackburn (Harbour View) and Dever Orgill (Vancouver Whitecaps).
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Would be nice if the Good Cap'n could arrange some games against at least 3 -- Div. 1 NCAA colleges (here in the US).
    Last edited by HL; July 9, 2008, 05:09 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

why not division 2 or even 1? just curious...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

why?

............because reading is over rated!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

touchy.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Who is Nathan Koo Booth

I have been hearing about Keniel Moodie but he never make it to the final squad. Why the hell Simoes nu send fi Jason Morrison and Khari Stephenson.

Him fi call Teofore Bennett outta angola fi put on a reggae show for the j.ff. to make some money.

Angola team would be a good practice game for the boys also in the future.

Simoes fi call players who are needed in our final squad ...There should be more defenders because I do not see any other local player breaching the midfield and forward line final squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Nathan Koo-booth (unattached)
              Who is this and why is he unattached?

Comment

That is not the paramount question in my mind....

Comment

True. Simoes nuh know chiney man cyaan play ball?

P.S. So it seems he is a UB 40.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                    I have been hearing about Keniel Moodie but he never make it to the final squad. Why the hell Simoes nu send fi Jason Morrison and Khari Stephenson.

Him fi call Teofore Bennett outta angola fi put on a reggae show for the j.ff. to make some money.

Angola team would be a good practice game for the boys also in the future.

Simoes fi call players who are needed in our final squad ...There should be more defenders because I do not see any other local player breaching the midfield and forward line final squad.
                    Much ado about absolutely nothing! Simoes can't call those player because they have club commitments. Stop playing the fool and lamblasting the coach for no good reason!

Comment

Suh Hue can't make this list of 24? I hope history does not repeat itself. They that fail to call Hue, but do so at the 11th hour are bound to fail.
                      Last edited by Tilla; July 10, 2008, 09:53 PM.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        Who is this and why is he unattached?
                        Represented us as an under 20 I believe....out of the UK.....Looking for a new pro contract....plays centre half If I recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                          Stop playing the fool and lamblasting the coach for no good reason!
                          The word is "lambast", even though "lamblast" seems to make more sense! Just an FYI.

I agree. Ease up off the coach in this regard. He can't pull them from their clubs.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Again, shall I remind them? There shall be no 11th hour call up. I think we are that time already, actually. Maestro will not be used, again, to save people's career! He has been instructed!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Again, shall I remind them? There shall be no 11th hour call up. I think we are that time already, actually. Maestro will not be used, again, to save people's career! He has been instructed!
                              Whose career Mo?. The truth may be an offence but not a sin. Talk it out plain. CB didnt call him last time so who is it this time. As Horce Andy said " just say who, why dont you tell we who"

Comment

Working...
                              X