Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin: the power to smash

Pulis: Austin's power is smashing

Stoke boss Tony Pulis has heaped praise on the qualities of Rudolph Austin as the Jamaica midfielder prepares to complete his move to the club.
    Pulis: Has faith in Austin

Austin trained with his new team-mates at the club's Michelin training ground on Thursday, but is not yet officially a City player as he waits for a work permit.
    The 22-year-old has twice been denied before by Home Office regulations but has since appeared in the neccessary quota of international games and will now be allowed to make the switch, despite Jamaica's lowly world ranking.
    And Pulis reckons Austin will prove a success in the Premier League. He told The Sentinel: "We have been trying to sort a deal out for a long time.
    "We think he is a good talent and could do well for the club.
    "He is a very good athlete and has worked very well with the players. He has done smashing."
    Austin will join fellow Reggae Boys Ricardo Fuller and Demar Phillips at the Britannia Stadium, with the Potters paying a seven-figure fee to take him from Portmore United.
    And City director of football John Rudge is confident the deal will be completed ahead of the new season.
    "We are very confident because he has now played the sufficient number of games. We now have to secure a work permit and will be doing that over the next few weeks," he said.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

After all the gaffer did to get him the boy better perform

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      After all the gaffer did to get him the boy better perform
      he looks like he has all the physical tools.. as well as being coachable apparently.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I really hope he gets the chance to take dis break, really do.
        “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

All I know is that Austin has a thunderous shot from long range and when he connects his goals are spectacular. I hope he gets a chance to play for Stoke. He should learn a lot there and he should help that team.

Comment

He is going to make more of an impact with Stoke and the BPL than Fuller.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That may be the case, if he gets to start.

Fuller will lose that half of a second extra that he had in the Championship, so his impact should be less than last year. He should still give the low and some mid table teams quite a few problems. They need another striker though. You can't win in the EPL with Fuller and midfielder Lawrence as your key goalscorers. They need a striker, a central defender and two wingbacks (one if they use Austin there) to stay up in the EPL.

Hopefully they give Demar a proper run. He has been one of the top performers in the teams pre season fitness tests, so we know that is not that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                That may be the case, if he gets to start.

Fuller will lose that half of a second extra that he had in the Championship, so his impact should be less than last year. He should still give the low and some mid table teams quite a few problems. They need another striker though. You can't win in the EPL with Fuller and midfielder Lawrence as your key goalscorers. They need a striker, a central defender and two wingbacks (one if they use Austin there) to stay up in the EPL.

Hopefully they give Demar a proper run. He has been one of the top performers in the teams pre season fitness tests, so we know that is not that issue.
                can't argue much with that analysis boss.

Comment

yes them need a striker.I think they should look into getting a Jason Roberts or Marcus Bent. Someone who knows the the premiership and can add a punch and don't cost too much.

They have Cresswell and the African youth but I don't see them cutting it at this level. They could have tried and get Kevin Phillips but it is now too late.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Di yout ready fi sure, an once him get di permit tings ah guh bright.

Comment

Fuller is now ready for the Prem as the last time around he didn't really know how things set. They used to say that he needs to stay on his feet and any forward that can dribble will cause defenders problems.

Fuller will step his game up to the Prem level as his hunger to prove himself as one of the top strikers in the world will prove too much for the others to match.

Just like how Shelton came on and dismantled the mighty ManU defense as he took it to guy time and time again with disdain and all the while asking "who is guy?" Fuller is now ready and set to "tek it to dem" wicked

The sight of Fuller, Austin and Demar in the EPL should serve to motivate Claude Davis, Jermaine Johnson, Stew Peas etc to step up their games and also the other youths in the NPL.

Belief is a very very powerful thing as the MIND controls our actions "as a man thinketh so is he" Once you condition your mind that "guy no more than you" then thats how you play.

YOu can't beat your heroes... It all starts in the mind just ask Asafa

Notice how the Mawga man dem a rise this year(Kevin Garnett, Bolt, Shelton, Shatta etc.) Its the beginning of the new 7,000 year cycle as now the first is now last and the last first.

Black spirituality is on a rise but most can't or will not be able to see it

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m..._n7577965/pg_2

Comment

Working...
                      X