JFF's is almost there-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF's is almost there-

What Boxhill must do is to open an account in jamaica,New York,Toronto,and London for people who wants to give to the National program.They must find resourceful ways to raise funds....

RE: JFF's is almost there-

Give to the national program?!?! HA! Fat chance. Some people have bay mout'!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yu figet is a chat room!

Comment

It's not just mouth,but if Boxhill nuh bring in Bora im done! good bye.

Comment

Mosiah (10/21/2006)Give to the national program?!?! HA! Fat chance. Some people have bay mout'!!!
          Yuh want us gi money to tin pan organisation? Speaking of tin pan organisations, how much coach unnuh send weh fi training from the PETER CARGILL MEMORIAL ting?

Comment

How much have you contributed to the fund? How are we to send anyone to a meaningful course if our own members can't contribute?

Okay, so you have a problem with this organisation. How have you gone about to change it or to do whatever you can for the betterment of Jamaica's football?

You are just making my point, Bricktop. Some a wi have bay mout'!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A`Mi (10/21/2006) What Boxhill must do is to open an account in jamaica,New York,Toronto,and London for people who wants to give to the National program.They must find resourceful ways to raise funds....
              That is not a bad idea. ...but, there would have to be two things in place -

1. A system to guarantee that any funds collected would not be controlled by the JFF but by the givers...

...and,

2.Would the JFF make the effort to ensure all *'Jamaica's people' hear of the effort, including the info on exactly how it is proposed it would be managed?

*Jamaicans,persons of Jamaican descent and lovers of Jamaica/Friends of Jamaicans/Supporters of Jamaica's football.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (10/21/2006)

1. A system to guarantee that any funds collected would not be controlled by the JFF but by the givers...

And how, pray tell, would that work?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (10/21/2006)
                  Karl (10/21/2006)

And how, pray tell, would that work?
                  Yuh figet tings quick eeen?

Short simple answer that I hope will jog your memory -

Funds collected and managed by 'board of director/trustees'...JFF makes requests with, for example,attached proposed expenditure.

If approved - 'draws' and or payments to suppliers of goods and or services done on presentationof the authentic/authenticateddocuments.

Rarely if ever funds paid to JFF!- Would have to be extraordinary circumstances for the JFF to ever sniff/ 'touch funds'.

*You would have persons withBricktop-like suspicions on the 'board of directors/trustees' seeing every"i" dotted and "t" crossed.

...and, ensuring grubby fingers could not come near the funds. naturally you draw the "directors/trustees" from all across the globe. Perhaps, a group of 20/25????

Simple matter of fax, email getting the info to everyone and confirmation done via the same method...with perhaps, 4 physical face to face meetings per year. Multiple millions of dollars and pounds for the football????

If faith in the system and its directors/trustees is gained...in any case bothas individuals or as group touching any funds save and except that needed for administrative purposeswould not occur...

...and, a group of 20/25 would each be always on maximum alert for any abuse of procedure or poor managing.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A`Mi (10/21/2006) What Boxhill must do is to open an account in jamaica,New York,Toronto,and London for people who wants to give to the National program.They must find resourceful ways to raise funds....
                    <U>See one farting ya</U>. I would love tocontribute financially to the success of the Reggae Boyz If I was sure that the founds would go to the areas where it was needed but I don't have confidence in the management they have shown me nothing yet. Its like a botched up radio station here in the US. supposed to be representing the Caribbean region, dem always a beg fe money but I told them me na give dem a penny until they start being organized.

Dem music start playing den stop, you cant here what they are saying half of the time, they are always trying to have these oversees interviews that brake up in mid stream, when they read the regional news dem mek a whole heap of mistakes they are terrible. I would give if I see a little progress, same for JFF. LOVE TO ME BREDRIN DEM.

Comment

Working...
                    X