• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF Appoints former Forumite as Press Officer

Appointment
    Mr. Nodley Wright, Press Officer,
    Jamaica Football Federation

The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Nodley Wright as Press Officer with effect Monday, July 14, 2008.

Mr. Wright, a renowned and respected journalist, brings to the Federation close to 13 years experience as a media practitioner, having worked with both the print and the electronic media. He was previously employed to the Jamaica Observer where he started his journalistic career, after which he worked with the Gleaner Company on a full time basis and later maintaining a freelance relationship.

Additionally, he served in the field of education, stepping into the classroom on a full time basis. He acted as Principal and Teacher at the Undergrad School in Montego Bay, St James before serving as an English Language and Literature teacher at Herbert Morrison Technical High School.

He is the holder of a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications from the University of the West Indies and a Diploma in Education from the Sam Sharpe Teachers’ College.

Not only does Mr. Wright bring with him, training in journalism, but he also comes armed with a vast knowledge of the sport and a passion for the game, which can only enhance the partnership between the JFF and its publics.

The employment of Mr. Wright is another evidence of the Federation’s drive to further professionalize the organization as it strives to more effectively serve its various publics.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

"publics"?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was an ite?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah, man. He posted as...I can't release his site alias!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was Shatta the one who use to carry on about Nodley being on the site and stories coing from this forum?

Comment

Big up to Mr.wright(right). I think he deserve this as he is very professional in the work he does. Met Him once at Giants Stadium and he seemed to be a cool bredda.

Congrats to Nodley and I hope the communication line will be open and he will serve us right.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Has he posted within the last two months? If he hasn't then him not a active member.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mr Nodley Wright, a who dat??

Comment

Is Yuttie ??

Comment

yes myYout....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

New JFF Press Officer....

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Yeah, man. He posted as...I can't release his site alias!
                        Why? We nuh done know who Sickko is/was.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suppose di man nuh waan unnu fi know?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Weh yuh seh...him back nuh broad like Lazie?
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ok, I have an idea who the person is. Mi won't expose him.

Jamaica2099, Exile, Za, Stonigut or Sensi
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X