Our certified teachers of coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our certified teachers of coaches

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=9></TD< tr><TR><TD class=news_postinfo><DIV OnEoF="1" TO5XO="0">Thu Oct 19, 2006</DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD class=news_byline OnEoF="1" TO5XO="0">JFF coaching coordinators complete FIFA coaching course</TD></TR><TR><TD style="HEIGHT: 9px"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=news_summary><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellPadding=0 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SPAN class=news_summary OnEoF="1" TO5XO="0">National women’s team coach Vin Blaine is now a FIFA instructor after his successful participation at the two week Futuros instructor’s course in Trinidad and Tobago. </SPAN>

<SPAN class=news_body OnEoF="1" TO5XO="6">Blaine was among the 19 participants at the course which was conducted by the German Detlev Druggeman and the Tunisian Hatem Fouissi.

Blaine and Wendell Downswell, the JFF’s coaching coordinators, are now certified to coach coaches.

Blaine and the national women’s squad will next week return to training camp in preparation for the CONCACAF women’s Gold Cup where they Reggae Girlz will first meet Panama in Miami, Florida on November 19.
    </SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Our certified teachers of coaches

Great news! Clap clap all the way around! Where is my thumbs up icon when I need it. If you want to affect the most players you train the coaches. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

RE: Our certified teachers of coaches

T.K. (10/21/2006)Great news! Clap clap all the way around! Where is my thumbs up icon when I need it. If you want to affect the most players you train the coaches. - T.K.
      Yea T.K. yea T.K. you right I likkkkke it. Move up Jamaica.

Comment

Working...
      X